कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 27 Feb 2020 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

even in S1 Bajaj's blood group was O -ve , this RB also is O -ve    - this is consistent 😆

earlier writers goofed up with blood group to establish that kuki Pre ..flat relation , the new CVs r fixing it

earlier writers referred Kiukki as Sneha but then realized Sneha toh Anupre ki beti hain this one shd be Kukki n when she was reintroduced in Bajaj mansion she was called  Kukki

Originally posted by Tranquility07

I don't sweat but this serial is making me swear under my breath seeing how much illogical they sound with normal biology. I am glad nobody's is doctor here in this or he/she might have the power to wake up the dead.

My dear buddy you just gave the writers a new idea ..and Komo claimed she was half doc .. now wait n watch who all might return from the dead ... Recently one was presumed dead  .... 🤣🤣

Originally posted by Sunn_shine

When was it not Suta.. after giving us so many WU you should be the least shocked person honestly... 😆

Yaar its really really tough to write such weird stuff daily .. defying nature ..defying medical science.. explaining divine Interventions etc etc 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Yaar its really really tough to write such weird stuff daily .. defying nature ..defying medical science.. explaining divine Interventions etc etc 

Exactly.. you didn't care so much earlier islie ab bhi chill.maaro yaar..aage bhuat illogical stuff jhel.ke  update dena hai aapko..🤗

Damnnnnnnnnnnnn My Bae is back , Bae is Back 🥳

Aur rahi bat writer ki , iyea log toh hayi blunder karna

Sneha/ Kukku ka name pe garbar

parsu episode mai Anurag ka hand girl ka hand bana dia 

and what not

but the best part , My Bae is back 🥳

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

even in S1 Bajaj's blood group was O -ve , this RB also is O -ve    - this is consistent 😆

earlier writers goofed up with blood group to establish that kuki Pre ..flat relation , the new CVs r fixing it

earlier writers referred Kiukki as Sneha but then realized Sneha toh Anupre ki beti hain this one shd be Kukki n when she was reintroduced in Bajaj mansion she was called  Kukki

New CVs didn't care to read earlier script if there was any.. seedha dustbin isliye sab blood group jhol 😃

Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Yup practically and theoretically its possible👍🏼

if pre is o + and anu is AB- then baby can have O - , that will not match with either parent.

Kuki must have had 0 + which was pre’s blood group.

No concept of universal donor or recipient any more .

The blood group and rhesus factor has to match completely.

Originally posted by opsora2090

Damnnnnnnnnnnnn My Bae is back , Bae is Back 🥳

Aur rahi bat writer ki , iyea log toh hayi blunder karna

Sneha/ Kukku ka name pe garbar

parsu episode mai Anurag ka hand girl ka hand bana dia 

and what not

but the best part , My Bae is back 🥳

Only consistent thing with the show is 'gadbad'😃

We are we surprised? Epi are always full of gadbads..

In all probability, bajaj has not given the blood, but it is somebody else recruited by komo and made to look like bajaj.

But yes bajaj is coming back soon and it is ksg 💃💃💃💃

Originally posted by manj

In all probability, bajaj has not given the blood, but it is somebody else recruited by komo and made to look like bajaj.

But yes bajaj is coming back soon and it is ksg 💃💃💃💃

It is possible.Manj .. but if a real jhol has happened CVs will never care to clarify. They never did. But it being Komo's plan is very much possible