कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 27 Feb 2020 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sunn_shine

Same thoughy crossed my mind.. so khoon ki kasauti is the blood baby needed and Anurag could not arrange while Prerna trusted him.. even now he has not told her that he is not the one who arranged.. so kuch to gadbad hai..

Khooni kasauti is obviously prerna dying . I thought pehle the baby will also die but that wont happen . Komo def did some locha, either changed the blood group report of the baby or changed the baby for sometime ...and bajaj might have known.. Maiya can show anything later. Pre will pay a heavy price for keeping komos identity a secret. 

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Tranquility07

Exactly my point. At that time he had an AB+ blood group but now out of blue he exchanged his blood group with that of Prerna and now he is O- and Prerna ka pta nahi.

Blood GP changes as per whims n fancies of story writer 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Divine betrayal and inconsistent story telling 

As you described perfectly 

NO logic absolutely 

Abcd bhool gaye cvs..skin deep bullet se zyada unbelievable nai tha😆

Originally posted by reeyacute

Kuki needed o negative blood which prerna gave....if prerna sneha n kuki had same blood group...why bajaj didnot give blood to kuki then

Thats the question that stopped me from thinking that there was a possibility of Bajaj giving his blood.. but CVs proved again logic is not what they need for the show.. it never was and never will be 

Originally posted by Soanz.19

Keeping the story aside, is it logically possible that a child has a different blood group than the parents? Can someone answer this please

It has possibility of around 25% in the parents offspring considering they have recessive trait for either Of us to or both might have AB or A and B genes. 

Originally posted by _charu_

Khooni kasauti is obviously prerna dying . I thought pehle the baby will also die but that wont happen . Komo def did some locha, either changed the blood group report of the baby or changed the baby for sometime ... Maiya can show anything later. Pre will pay a heavy price for keeping komos identity a secret. 

But will she die literally ya becoming a changed person?? Baby I do not what will happen.. coz show mein kucvj bhi hota hai.. and I agree prerna should have disclosed about Komolika but now its too late I guess.. because Mohini will possiby come into action too.

How low can this man fall?

He doubted Prerna's character the woman who madly loved him with all her heart and soul, risked her own life multiple times even took all the insults and humiliation from Basu's but didn't let go of him. He doesn't deserve to be called Sneha's father after this Mr Bajaj even after no relation cared for and donated blood to the child while her own father questioned her existence.

Trust is very important in any relationship without trust there is no love.

Bajaj if here.....is still stalking prerna

Purane aadat hai bande ki...

Some people never change 

Komo n bajaj made for each other

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Divine betrayal and inconsistent story telling 

As you described perfectly 

NO logic absolutely 

I don't sweat but this serial is making me swear under my breath seeing how much illogical they sound with normal biology. I am glad nobody's is doctor here in this or he/she might have the power to wake up the dead.

Originally posted by _charu_

Abcd bhool gaye cvs..skin deep bullet se zyada unbelievable nai tha😆

I agree.. and asking  a patient who just went under surgery for the type of delivery she prefers was waaayyyyy more illogical.. but ye bhi illogical.hi.hai..