कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 27 Feb 2020 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sunn_shine

he is here🥳

I can let go finally.. can I???😊

Yes 😃

Contrived isnt it ? Komo couldn't have blackmailed anurag to kill pre , in that case she will have to reveal her true identity.  Preanu cant be in this together . Komo cant be chucked out . These kind of plans r made when the villain takes a permanent exit. 

I still cant believe anurag can kill pre bec he thought the baby is bajajs n she has been lying to him.still, if this happen , n ekta does explore the "dark side" 😆Hhhmm this is the end of anupre....except for the future kids jo unko mil ke paida karne hai jhoppad Patti mein. N in all this ,will pre get away with keeping komo's truth as a secret?shame !

Originally posted by _charu_

Watch some more k serials. Komo changed the baby. 

Did she... ab tak they have not shown in the epi.. but komolika has done something.. she paid a wardboy and gave him an address too.. ab uska kya scene hai wo dekhna padega..

Originally posted by _charu_

Contrived isnt it ? Komo couldn't have blackmailed anurag to kill pre , in that case she will have to reveal her true identity.  Preanu cant be in this together . Komo cant be chucked out . These kind of plans r made when the villain takes a permanent exit. 

I still cant believe anurag can kill pre bec he thought the baby is bajajs n she has been lying to him.still, if this happen , n ekta does explore the "dark side" 😆Hhhmm this is the end of anupre....except for the future kids jo unko mil ke paida karne hai jhoppad Patti mein. N in all this ,will pre get away with keeping komo's truth as a secret?shame !

Same thoughy crossed my mind.. so khoon ki kasauti is the blood baby needed and Anurag could not arrange while Prerna trusted him.. even now he has not told her that he is not the one who arranged.. so kuch to gadbad hai..

Kuki needed o negative blood which prerna gave....if prerna sneha n kuki had same blood group...why bajaj didnot give blood to kuki then

Originally posted by Arshig8

O negative blood 🩸 ithna bhi rare nahi hai. 7% population have O- blood gruop and of course it’s a universal blood type ( btw my group  is O- ) 

why he didn’t go by car, why he has to run with blood bag in the hand 🤔🤔 RIP logic ❌🧠 

PS: Thanks Suta for the updates 😘 

As much I remember when Kuki got hurt Prerna donated her blood saying she was an O-. I wonder how did she managed to change her blood group now. Moreover it's impossible for a child to not have a blood group similar to parents until it's O and considering the Rh factor; it comes from parents too. How come it not match Anurag and Prerna as well?! Freak, so this is what divine betrayal is all about.

Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Thanks for the written update Suta🤗

Nice to see you here Doc .. do keep coming .. 🤗

Originally posted by reeyacute

Kuki needed o negative blood which prerna gave....if prerna sneha n kuki had same blood group...why bajaj didnot give blood to kuki then

Exactly my point. At that time he had an AB+ blood group but now out of blue he exchanged his blood group with that of Prerna and now he is O- and Prerna ka pta nahi.

Originally posted by Tranquility07

As much I remember when Kuki got hurt Prerna donated her blood saying she was an O-. I wonder how did she managed to change her blood group now. Moreover it's impossible for a child to not have a blood group similar to parents until it's O and considering the Rh factor; it comes from parents too. How come it not match Anurag and Prerna as well?! Freak, so this is what divine betrayal is all about.

Divine betrayal and inconsistent story telling 

As you described perfectly 

NO logic absolutely