“Raghubir Yadav had an Affair with Nandita Das, Now Living In

Posted: 4 years ago

Raghubir Yadav's wife Poornima has made shocking revelations against her estranged husband and revealed that he had an affair with actress Nandita Das, post which he is currently living in with Sanjay Mishra’s wife Roshni Achreja...

It was just a few days ago when actor Raghubir Yadav had made it to the news for adultery allegations against him by his wife Poornima. She had accused the Lagaan actor of adultery and desertion,

And now, in a shocking revelation, Poornima has disclosed all the secrets and revealed what went wrong in her marriage with Raghubir. 

In an interview with spotboye, Poornima revealed that her estranged husband Raghubir had an affair with actress Nandita Das, post which he is currently living in with Sanjay Mishra’s wife Roshni Achreja.

“Raghubir is living-in with Sanjay Mishra’s wife Roshni Achreja. He himself has admitted in Court. They have a 14-year old son. Things started going wrong after seven years of our shaadi. He fell in love with some woman, when he was working in Raj Barot’s serial” Poorinma said in the interview.

When asked who the woman was, she took Nandita Das’ name.

Narrating the further story, she added,  “Nandita left him, she told him one day that she’s fallen in love with someone else. Besides, many people had started telling Nandita that she should not settle down with Raghubir as it would be only messy.”

Speaking of the current scenario, Poornima says that Raghubir is living in with Sanjay Mishra’s wife Roshni Achreja. Disclosing how it all started, she says, “After some time, Raghubir started staying in Goregaon. Sanjay Mishra (actor) was staying in the same building. They got friendly, Sanjay used to invite him to have lunch/dinner. Raghubir started going to his flat and got friendly with Sanjay's wife, Roshni.”

Poornima also reveals that Sanjay Mishra’s wife Roshni got pregnant with Raghubir, and then she told Sanjay that she wanted to divorce him. 

For now, neither Nandita Das or Raghubir Yadav have reacted yet to the allegations of Poornima

Err What did Nandita saw in this guy ? And Sanjay Mishra's Wife Oh my 🤢

I read Poornima herself is sl*tty, something like a nautch girl. 

This comment with that DP is really funny for a second. 😆

For a moment feels like ND herself is commenting. 🤣

Let me get this straight. He cheated on his wife with Nandita Das, she dumped him, and then he moved to Sanjay Mishra's wife and got her pregnant?

Guys like Raghubir Yadav are having affairs and fathering children with various women? Huh? 

What's wrong with these women that they give the time of day to men like this? Why? 

ETA - wait, Sanjay Mishra's wife is 50 years old. How did she suddenly get pregnant? Maybe Raghubir's wife is angry and not telling the full truth. 

ETA again - Never mind. This lady says Yaghubir and Mishra's wife have a 14 year old son together. So that was a long time ago. 

Edited by rkisnothot - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Khai_R_Haagi

for sure lol I thought about it too 😆

Well time to get rid of that DP now may be  

Originally posted by Khai_R_Haagi

So good 🤣.

Originally posted by VintageWine

For a moment feels like ND herself is commenting. 🤣

🤦‍♀️🙈

This is confusing! Sanjay mishra's wife is Kiran Mishra and NOT Roshni.
And Kiran is like 50+ and so is Sanjay Misra. Roshni achreja was a tv actress and I think she's the wife of Taghubir yadav. I don't think it states anywhere on the internet that Roshni Achreja was the wife of Sanjay Mishra. Roshni was in that serial Banegi Apni Baat. Raghubir Yadav/Sanjay Misra and her seem poles apart.  Now, I don't know who poornima is? Poornima is Ragubir's ex-wife? And Ragubir had an affair with Nandita Das?! so weird!