Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Girl can't act, girl can't dance, she doesn't have god father like kjo. No star power, have always played second fiddle to stars. New comers like Annie tara and sara are better than her, why is she still in bollywood??? 

Not being harsh but she's wasting opportunities. She had good run at movies sometime back but she couldn't conduct her career properly, apart  from nice nature cute girl she has nothing special about her. What is she doing?? If she wants to stick to doing shit films she better leave and spare audience for their good. 

Discuss. 

Edited by M0DERATOR - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think she is appealing on screen despite not being the best actor. Besides, she is one of the best looking actresses....no one among the new lot can touch her besides tara. rest are mehh looking. not that it matters..but sometimes good looking people asre necessary

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shes a cheaper option for directors 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: vsbarry

I think she is appealing on screen despite not being the best actor. Besides, she is one of the best looking actresses....no one among the new lot can touch her besides tara. rest are mehh looking. not that it matters..but sometimes good looking people asre necessary

Filmonko baksh de , Tiktok pe chale jaaye phir agar looks hi dekhne dikhane hai . 

Film me acting aana jaroori hain imho. It's been 10 years she's in industry par shes just good as one year old actresses. She needs to work on it 

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: M0DERATOR

Filmonko baksh de , Tiktok pe chale jaaye phir agar looks hi dekhne dikhane hai . 

Film me acting aana jaroori hain imho. It's been 10 years she's in industry par shes just good as one year old actresses. She needs to work on it 

I think she knows acting is not her strength so she does roles with bigger stars that fit her and dont require a lot of acting talent. This is the only way she will sustain. If she tries to act in content oriented films like the rest, she will be written off. She tried with haseena parker, I think she learned her lesson.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think she is accessible to directors/producers who can't afford her expensive counterparts. She has made her name and is still known for a few movies she has done, whether she has a substantial role or not, that's another story. She definitely has no audience pull on her own but she definitely works with bigger casts.

Ennuyi thumbnail

If Katty can get films so can she.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Kyu? Tumhara kya loot raha hai? 

GumGum thumbnail

Kaka ki next beard banne ke baad.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5