Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

*Welcome our* |New Moderator of the Forum|

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Forum Wasis,

Please welcome our new moderator of the forum.

BilliCat.

Congratulation and Welcome <3

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail

OMG Omg

BilliπŸ˜ƒ

Welcome behenaπŸ€—

I sincerely wish you never get any complaints from me

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

People ask for active mods so u add another one who has a habit to run away at peak time and is mia ....seen it in IB forum πŸ˜† Whoever makes these DT teams is equal to this shows CVs πŸ˜†Yeah amd u can trash this comment πŸ˜†

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Hello BilliCat. Remember me πŸ˜³ I had irritated you with my endless list of stacks πŸ€£ 

Welcome to the forum πŸ€— 

Ps our love for cats β€οΈ

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Welcome new Moderator.. I can't say much as I don't know anything about the new or the existing moderators.. only request is to please let me know about my faults (if I end up breaching any rule knowingly/unknowingly) so I can rectify. Taking steps is your responsibilty and I appreciate your efforts in maintaining the forum environment but please inform what went wrong because an open communication helps is what my personal experience is.

With that note welcome to KZK2 forum BilliCat .. looking forward to a fruitful association with you and existing Moderartors Erum and Koeli. All the best to the three of you πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks

Sunshine..

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago
Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -RD-

People ask for active mods so u add another one who has a habit to run away at peak time and is mia ....seen it in IB forum πŸ˜† Whoever makes these DT teams is equal to this shows CVs πŸ˜†Yeah amd u can trash this comment πŸ˜†

It took me 5 mins to figure out what mia is.. I thought thats a name... i have lost my mind completely. 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

being ex-mod, yes even if u are normal member, you are still ex-mod ...
 you are not supposed to  comment on mods  like this ... 

Welcome Tanu , have fun in the forum :) 

PS : Poo, you  can report me for moral policing and get this comment trashed smiley36

-RD- thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

being ex-mod, yes even if u are normal member, you are still ex-mod ...
 you are not supposed to  comment on mods  like this ... 

Welcome Tanu , have fun in the forum :) 

PS : Poo, you  can report me for moral policing and get this comment trashed smiley36

I wud be a ex mod as a VM not as a normal member now and ye acha pehle mod hoke sach bolo to u r a mod ur a mod how can u karke accuse ho and ab member ho to x mod x mod how can u karke accuse ho ...moderation na hogaya jee ka janjaal ho gaya ....Report karne waale bahut honge magar uss mehfil mein hum na honge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
-RD- thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Downgraded

Yeh acha hai. Matlab the moment you become a mod you're supposed to put a gag on your mouth. No wonder you guys left moderation and no wonder mods don't participate in forum activities.

This isn't done though. As a regular member I can comment when I'm not happy with moderation or when I notice something about a moderator, but you can't comment even after you're no longer a mod.

Gag se zyaada you gotta nod πŸ˜†

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I wud be a ex mod as a VM not as a normal member now and ye acha pehle mod hoke sach bolo to u r a mod ur a mod how can u karke accuse ho and ab member ho to x mod x mod how can u karke accuse ho ...moderation na hogaya jee ka janjaal ho gaya ....Report karne waale bahut honge magar uss mehfil mein hum na honge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ab hum kaunsa VM hai normal member status pe bhi  "x-mod" ka bill chipkaarahe.... 

pata hai humein πŸ˜†