Barrister Babu

Maybe this will happen...

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Don't kill me for this.

But I feel like, after knowing Aniruddh's wife is an 8 year old child, Saudamini may calm down and forgive him. Maybe she will think what threat an 8 year old can pose and maybe offer to wait for him and by seeing Aniruddh's melodrama in today's precap I guess he will accept the offer and maybe, not maybe, surely he will regret in the future... I hope.

And it's our intrepretation that what Aniruddh and Saudamini have is infatuation. It's never conveyed directly in the show and in the show they always said it's love. So we can never say :) and I don't think Mini is just gonna go like that, she is a huge role in the show.😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I also feel the same.. in last episode, Mini didn't hear Somnath completely. Before he could say that the bride is a little kid, she started breaking down everything.

Probably after knowing that Ani's bride is an eight y.o. girl, she might be willing to wait for him (even if that's just in pretense). 

Anyway, according to that clip of Mini in which she said Bondita is like my little sister and Ani's first love is me, I don't think she'll leave Anirudh that easily. 

But, let's wait for today's show to find out more in details.. 

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: merryyura

I also feel the same.. in last episode, Mini didn't hear Somnath completely. Before he could say that the bride is a little kid, she started breaking down everything.

Probably after knowing that Ani's bride is an eight y.o. girl, she might be willing to wait for him (even if that's just in pretense). 

Anyway, according to that clip of Mini in which she said Bondita is like my little sister and Ani's first love is me, I don't think she'll leave Anirudh that easily. 

But, let's wait for today's show to find out more in details.. 

Which clip you are all talking about? Can you please share the link?
Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes she will try her best to take the advantage of Bonita being just 8 years old n will try to ruin ani-boni's marriage. Like you said if ani agrees with her now then in future he will regret for even keeping a normal frienship with mini.
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ariel6

Which clip you are all talking about? Can you please share the link?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8grhDIJd_f/?igshid=6okk8osgc5j1

Edited by merryyura - 4 years ago
Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

As much as I don't like this to happen their are high possibilities of this coming true 

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Saudamini don't know that aniruddh marry a little girl so after knowing she may forgive aniruddh but waiting for him for 10 years I still can't understand this point. 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think ani will agree for that. From his outburst also i didn't feel like he was regretting marrying bondita, just that he wanted someone to understand him and his reasons and not misunderstand it to be his obsession. In that era marriage was pretty permanent i guess. So to promise mini something or agree on her wait is out of question.

But i feel like when mini knows bondu is a kid, she may wait of her own accord, as she will think that soon ani will get fed up of her and leave her soon and she may also plot against bondu to separate rudhita( which i really don't want to happen😡 i hate it when someone plots against kids or uses them for their dirty schemes) and also pretend to be nice to bondu in front of ani so that he will feel guilty.

Pscmp123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Frosty_Moon

Saudamini don't know that aniruddh marry a little girl so after knowing she may forgive aniruddh but waiting for him for 10 years I still can't understand this point. 

I don't think  in that time period this is possible for a girl unmarried for long time.Her parents or samaj both cannot accept it.but in serial anything happen due to trp..

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

see how her face turns evil talking about bondita, and that evil smirk