Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by crazylove100

Awesome update dear 

Please do update soon 

Waiting

Thank you😊

Hiii dearies...

Stay home... Stay safe... Stay healthy... 

And thank you so much guys for your support and love. Hope you all are enjoying my ff. 

Here is the next chapter. 

Chapter 8

Dev's POV

When I didn't get a replay, I looked at her face. Her eyes are closed,blushed,a smile playing in her lips. I love the effect I have on her.I hugged her from behind, slowly, not wanting to scare her away. After sometimes, I felt that she is turning towards me,not breaking the hug.

She looked at me with so much love in her eyes. She cupped my face and gave a soft kiss on my cheek and hugged me.

"I Love You Dev" she whispers but hearable for my ears.

I just wanted jump up and down like a kid. But I can't do that.What if my pack members get to know that their Alpha done something like that.Rex is jumping so excitedly in my head, after hearing the confession of our mate.He can do that. No one can see him.I tightened my grip around her. After sometimes, I took her face from my chest, giving her one of my amazing smile. I never wanted to force her for anything. I was ready to wait as long as she get ready.But Moon Goddess have some other plans, I think. Here, My mate, confessing her love for me, wrapping in my arms. 

"I Love You too Brinda..."  I said placing a soft kiss on her forehead. Just because she said that she love me doesn't mean that I can take things to next level.I'm ready to give her all the time she needed to come forward in this relation.

Brinda's POV

He was right when he said that I look so tired and need a bath. I was so tired and a bath can make me rellax. So I walk towards the wardrobe to get a dress

When I was thinking which dress should I wear,I smelled his scent behind me,so close....that his hard chest is touching my back. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Elsa is so happy with the close proximity. He placed his chin on my shoulder. 

'Ohhh Goddess' I felt like that my legs are turning in to jelly. 

"Let me pick a dress for you" he said. 

But I was less care to think about dress at the moment and answer him. I stood there enjoying the proximity,closing my eyes and smile on my lips.

I felt that he is hugging me from behind,pulling me more to him,if that is possible. I wanted to stay like this forever and always. I love him.

'Tell him Brinda...tell him how you feel about him'

'Are you sure Elsa,that this is the right time?'

'You love him, so tell him. We both know he loves us too. There is no right or wrong time to express you love.Trust me'

'I trust you Elsa, always. You know that'

'I know that.So do it'

I can tell how happy she is to express our feelings to our mate.Letting him know that how much they matter to us and how much we love them.

I slowly turned towards him, not breaking the hug. I looked at his eyes.It's filled with love........and lust... of course there will be lust in his eyes...because his wolf is too loving this proximity very much. I cupped his face in my hands and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. And hugged him.

"I Love You Dev"  I whispered,  but knowing that he can hear me. I heard his heart beating so fast. He is shocked, surprised and more than that so much happy. I felt his grip around me is tightening. After few minutes, he took my face in his arms, giving me a breathtaking smile. He stared me for sometimes. 

"I Love You too Brinda" saying this he gave a kiss on my forehead. 

Ohhh...Moon Goddess.... He said it too....Elsa start to run happily 'I told you' she screamed in my head.

Again he wrapped me in his arms.We stayed like that, who knows how long.

Meena's POV

"Ohhhhhhh my God.........." I jumped from my sofa when bhai told me that they confessed their love for each other. 

"Really bhai? Really?  Did she say that?  And you too?  Really?  Ohh...Wowww...Its just awesome" I asked him again and again to make sure what I heard is right. And he patiently answered me every time. 

'I'm so happy for your bhai' Aurora said in my head

'Me too'

I hugged him "I'm so happy bhai"

"Same here Meena...I'm happy that my mate love me as much as I love her"

"Ok bhai...Bye....I have to meet Brinda..." screaming, I ran off from my room.

"Don't jump on her..." I heard bhai's voice from my room. 

When I reached,  there Brinda is standing near the window.

"Brinda..." I called excitedly 

She turn towards me, smiling. I pulled her into a tight hug.And she too hugged me.

"I'm so happy for you and my bhai, Brinda"

"Me too"

"You are the best thing that ever happened to him" I said, broking the hug

"No Meena....Maybe I'm the second best thing that ever happened to his life. Because the best thing that happened in his life when he get a sister like you"

I felt my eyes tearing up. Why on earth we deserved her in our life. Thank you Moon Goddess for sending her in our life.

"Hope she didn't crash you in her excitement " bhai walked in, saying. 

"No...She didn't... " Brinda replied. 

"You know bhai, how lucky we are to get her as your mate and our pack's Luna" I said, side hugging him.

"I know that" he nodded, saying that he pulled Brinda too in his embrace. We all stayed in a comfort silent, sharing a group hug.

Unknown person's POV

"Did you get any news about her?" I asked the man who standing right in front of me.

" No...We didn't... We are trying to find her Alpha " he said

"It's been a week that I gave you this job and you didn't find a single clue about her? "

"We will get it soon. But everyone is saying that she is dead" 

"Shut up" I yelled at him "she is not dead.I know that she is hiding somewhere. I'll find her"

"We will try our best Alpha,to find her"

"Ok...You can leave now" I said, asking him to leave. He stood up from the chair and walked out of the room.

"She is alive.  She is somewhere out there. I know that. And I'll find her. But I think I need some more help "

Brinda's POV

One week passed. Now I know some pack members in this pack. I was reading a book, when Dev entered the room. He came and sit behind me,hugging me from behind,placing his chin on my shoulder.

"Which book is this?"

"twilight"

"Ohhhh...You like it"

"I like vampires"

"Ohhh...Wow..."

I placed my hand on his cheek, pressing him more in my side of face. He placed a kiss on my neck,which sent a shiver in my all body. 

"Brinda...I was planning to do the coronation with in two days. Because I want to introduce you to my pack. I know that now you know some pack members in this pack. But I want you to introduce you to my all pack members. So it will take place in day after tomorrow. I want you to be in your very best look "

"Ok Dev...Anything for you"

Coronation Day

Meena's POV

Evening 

'Wow.....Today bhai will introduce Brinda as his mate and the pack's Luna.I'm so excited'

I was walking towards my wardrobe to pick a beautiful dress for the evening when Brinda came there.

"Wow Brinda...What happend? You look so tensed"

"Meena...What if the pack members don't  want me as their Luna?"

"C'mon Brinda...Everyone will love..I knlw. You are such a beautiful soul"

She gave me a smile

"Meena....Can you help me to get ready for the event? "

"With pleasure"

Saying this, we walked towards her room to get her ready for her big day.

After one hour

"I'm proud of myself. Look at you.... Bhai gobna have a hard time to keep his eyes off you"

She blushed  

"Stop it Meena"

"Where is bhai?"

"He get ready and goes downstairs to make sure everything is going perfectly"

After sometime, me too become ready. 

"Bhai will call us when it will time"

After few minutes bhai called both of us through the mind link.

"Brinda....Let me lead you to the stage" I took her hand in mine and walked downstairs, then to the backyard stage, where the function going on.

------------------------------------------------------

Here it is dearies..... hope you all are enjoyed reading this chapter. No proofreading like always, so please forgive if any mistakes is there. Let me know about your opinion. 

Thank you so much for your support and love.

Stay home...Stay safe...Stay healthy.... 

Thank you

Silpa ðŸ˜Š

Edited by iam-in-love - 3 years ago

Yes enjoying your ff 

But make it two updates per week 

As always fantastic

Wow this is outstanding

BrinDev cute moments loved it 

And excited for next