26th February episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Batao behen logo kya hoga aaj😛

Episode filled with emotions....

Seems are cvs are using the opportunity to play out every possible scenario & ye bohot hi acche se kar rahe hai...

thumbs up ! 👍🏼

Shooting scene, I felt it was not AJ but his heart at play 

he had left the script & was mouthing what his heart was saying...

His heart has always known the truth but ye khud sune tab na... 

The ilzaam on Guddu is like a machli ka katta atkoed in his gala, not letting him accept Guddu & giving him pain by keeping him away from her...

I can see AJ daatoing his dil... "tu chup bait ! tu sirf uss se nafrat karta hai ! NAFRAT samjha ?!" 

Then Guddu's imagination, to me it looked like AJ in Guddu's imagination was her own antaratma, her own desire mixed with a shadow of the AJ she knows....

Even in her imagination she can't see him at her feet (AJ did this multiple times & won't back off from doing this again she knows that)

Her arguing with him over staying back, looked like her internal conflict with her antaraatma, she wants to stay back from her heart but she tries to move on --- I get a feel she will be mad at AJ more if he now makes no attempt or say any words to stop her from leaving him 

Him shooting himself over her leaving... to me it looks like a symbolism of her own death if she stays stubborn on leaving ( practically mat lena... what I mean is her aatma being dead without him) 

Coming to others, loved the bahus... many many chummis for them....

Director toh bohot samajdaar nikla... I am loving this guy ❤️

Please cvs.... isse aur dekhna hai.... pleaseee....

Lekin aaj vaibhav sir ko bhi ghar se nikal diya 😔

Forgot to say... loved Saru bahu too... 😳❤️

Originally posted by captainplus

Episode filled with emotions....

Seems are cvs are using the opportunity to play out every possible scenario & ye bohot hi acche se kar rahe hai...

thumbs up ! 👍🏼

Shooting scene, I felt it was not AJ but his heart at play 

he had left the script & was mouthing what his heart was saying...

His heart has always known the truth but ye khud sune tab na... 

The ilzaam on Guddu is like a machli ka katta atkoed in his gala, not letting him accept Guddu & giving him pain by keeping him away from her...

I can see AJ daatoing his dil... "tu chup bait ! tu sirf uss se nafrat karta hai ! NAFRAT samjha ?!" 

Then Guddu's imagination, to me it looked like AJ in Guddu's imagination was her own antaratma, her own desire mixed with a shadow of the AJ she knows....

Even in her imagination she can't see him at her feet (AJ did this multiple times & won't back off from doing this again she knows that)

Her arguing with him over staying back, looked like her internal conflict with her antaraatma, she wants to stay back from her heart but she tries to move on --- I get a feel she will be mad at AJ more if he now makes no attempt or say any words to stop her from leaving him 

Him shooting himself over her leaving... to me it looks like a symbolism of her own death if she stays stubborn on leaving ( practically mat lena... what I mean is her aatma being dead without him) 

Coming to others, loved the bahus... many many chummis for them....

Director toh bohot samajdaar nikla... I am loving this guy ❤️

Please cvs.... isse aur dekhna hai.... pleaseee....

Lekin aaj vaibhav sir ko bhi ghar se nikal diya 😔

Bechari Vaibhav Sir🤣

Aaj toh sab baadeya the 👏

As you said I liked the way again Guddan's Bahus stopped chudial top of that Durga Bahu's dialogue🤪

Originally posted by captainplus

Precap...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvwLc-h23Xg

Precap Keliye infinite👏

AJ iss baar ek kaadam aage nikle😛

took this ss from zee5 video of the precap...