colonel's promise of friendship with devraj - a premonition?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

so, ever since colonel said that he's ready to sacrifice his life for devraj, i feel those words might come true ...he loves his duty but he also loves to main his friendship so much that he is ready to sacrifice his life for devraj...i dunno if devraj might get involved in some business in the near future for which colonel might get involved though its too early to predict what might occur..

what are your guys opinion?

This friendship & the upcoming business deal  will form the basis of the big misunderstanding & break up of them in my opinion.T hats why this track is being shown.Also i feel that Sumans father will have to bear the blame of some corrupt practices which even Shravan's father will also not know.May be she will blame him too which eventually will lead to separation & may be they will meet again in some army mission.

After YPNTKH, I am worried suman’s dad will die in this one too. I worry that he will die with a tarnished reputation due to his friendship with Shravan’s dad. 

Me too thinking the same .But at present really liking the show.Its pace & simplicity & its treatment

Originally posted by malikakas

After YPNTKH, I am worried suman’s dad will die in this one too. I worry that he will die with a tarnished reputation due to his friendship with Shravan’s dad. 

hi dear, tbh i dont want to bring in another show for comparison purpose because since we don't have a proper news as to whether he dies or not, we can't be sure...i mean the MU can occur without his death as well...might be a rift in the friendship which could cause the MU...😳

Edited by meenachem - 4 years ago

Originally posted by ruchi3179

This friendship & the upcoming business deal  will form the basis of the big misunderstanding & break up of them in my opinion.T hats why this track is being shown.Also i feel that Sumans father will have to bear the blame of some corrupt practices which even Shravan's father will also not know.May be she will blame him too which eventually will lead to separation & may be they will meet again in some army mission.

yeah the colonel asked sanjay for second opinion as well and seemed torn between duty and friendship..

Originally posted by meenachem

hi dear, tbh i dont want to bring in another show for comparison purpose because since we don't have a proper news as to whether he dies or not, we can't be sure...i mean the MU can occur without his death as well...might be a rift in the friendship which could cause the MU...😳

Yeah for sure. I was just commenting that its the actor that makes me think that way. Of course the story could be anything. Personally I would prefer if he didn't die in this one. Anurag is a such a great actor and adds an amazing presence here. I also wouldn't want Suman to lose her dad. 

Originally posted by malikakas

Yeah for sure. I was just commenting that its the actor that makes me think that way. Of course the story could be anything. Personally I would prefer if he didn't die in this one. Anurag is a such a great actor and adds an amazing presence here. I also wouldn't want Suman to lose her dad. 

hi dear, yeah anything is possible...even i hope he doesnt die because the actor does have potential...