Paras about John Cena - hilarious

Posted: 4 years ago

this guy is so hilarious and talk so much sense 🤣 . there is another interview where he replies about fixed winning that " we all know who is doing it , spreading such news and how  😉 " indication to Asim's PR 

watch from 8:00 for John Cena - woh Hindi mein BB dekhta hai kya ?

🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN7Pv6epYFU 

Originally posted by Groot

this guy is so hilarious and talk so much sense 🤣 . there is another interview where he replies about fixed winning that " we all know who is doing it , spreading such news and how  😉 " indication to Asim's PR 

🤣

i dont like paras but that was awesome hahaha he nailed it. smiley37smiley37

Paras is being his bitchy self.

He just can't accept the fact that people accepted someone like Asim who he considers to be dumb and didn't know the game.

On top of it he is jealous of Asim's looks and how easily he got BB when he had to try so hard to get into BB.

He wanted to take Asim's position in Shukla gang and become as popular as Asim but it didn't happen.

So it's very clear where all this coming from.

Paras switched sides to get on good side of Salman Khan but now Salman Khan is promoting Asim getting him a music video with Jacqueline and possibliy a movie down the line.Paras is stuck with doing a shitty show called MSK

Iss idiot ki baat ko kaun seriously leta hai...ek no. ka ghada hai

Iske liye sirf Vindu jaise log hi tweet kar sakte hain.

John Cena ne 2 baar Asim ki pic daali...jiski jalti hai jalti rahe😛

Originally posted by Groot

🤣

“Asim’s pr” lol is that you The Rowdiest? 😂😂

In any case dude show’s been over since 2 weeks and all the contestants have moved on so isn’t it time you move on as well? 

Haan John Cena Big Boss bhi dekhte hain aur India-forums per account bhi hai Cena ka Asim ko support karne ke liye aur Sid ko gaali dene ke liye🤣 🤣

Originally posted by Kinginthenorth9

“Asim’s pr” lol is that you The Rowdiest? 😂😂

In any case dude show’s been over since 2 weeks and all the contestants have moved on so isn’t it time you move on as well? 

How about giving this advise to ur own people who are digging 4 months old threads to bash Sid....woh sab dikhayi nahi padta hai....Sid fans ek thread open karte hain toh poori fauj gyaan dene aa jaati hai...😳...jao jaaker Vijay Bhaiya ko shikayat karo...

and Mods are out of the forum toh now u are going to accuse the Rowdiest of being MID?? Pata hai ki kitne saal purani member hai??

Lol...Paras was trying so hard to look cool n fine about asim getting so much of popularity, but his insecurity just jumped out when he said if cena watches bb??? Such a dumb question. Obviously he doesn't, but it's coz of the 15M trend and cena being tagged coz Sid called Asim typhoid wala cena, that cena got an inkling of what's happening and he chose to come out in support of Asim. That's such a huge deal, but people like Paras will try to fringe ignorance or belittle it. 

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

How about giving this advise to ur own people who are digging 4 months old threads to bash Sid....woh sab dikhayi nahi padta hai....Sid fans ek thread open karte hain toh poori fauj gyaan dene aa jaati hai...😳...jao jaaker Vijay Bhaiya ko shikayat karo...

and Mods are out of the forum toh now u are going to accuse the Rowdiest of being MID?? Pata hai ki kitne saal purani member hai??

Yeah I know about her cuz I’ve been on this forum since season 11 and was a lurker over here since season 7.

Since she always talks about Asim’s supposed pr so my comment was in jest (a joke). You know the same type of jokes you make or the same way you troll Asim fans?

Originally posted by Kinginthenorth9

Yeah I know about her cuz I’ve been on this forum since season 11 and was a lurker over here since season 7.

Since she always talks about Asim’s supposed pr so my comment was in jest (a joke). You know the same type of jokes you make or the same way you troll Asim fans?

I do not accuse anyone of being MID, even in joke,,,show me one post and I will apologize to that member....Also do not try to correct my spellings or grammar...I treat India forums the way it should be treated and not some English language class....