New Promo/Precap Shraddha married?!? - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

so both couples got married

Basically yes but how legit shradha and dhruvs wedding is remains to be seen lol I dont think rekha accepts it and dadi is seen in precap making shraddha wipe off the sindoor.

Originally posted by manny136

Basically yes but how legit shradha and dhruvs wedding is remains to be seen lol I dont think rekha accepts it and dadi is seen in precap making shraddha wipe off the sindoor.

Since this show is by Rajshri Productions, I do not think they will show mockery of wedding of both the sisters.. smiley24 Hope this show ends on happy note at 100th episode. 🤔😆

P.S. What happened in today's episode? 🤔

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Since this show is by Rajshri Productions, I do not think they will show mockery of wedding of both the sisters.. smiley24 Hope this show ends on happy note at 100th episode. 🤔😆

P.S. What happened in today's episode? 🤔

Well they did make a mockery lol this show reminds me of the ph previous show swabhiman sisters getting married on same day and younger couple having to fall in love lol

Today both got married did the pheras lol Shraddha is feeling all emo and then dhruv drops the bomb his entire behavior at the wedding was acting lol and he was doing this for revenge to make her fall for him lol and he knows she made him fall off the chandelier during the dance omg dhruv fell for his mamis words that it was done on purpose lol and all the times shraddha has mocked him and his acting skills lol

He then tells her the fake shaadi wasnt part of his plan it was to save his bhabhis dada only lol that was from the heart lol he wanted her to feel what it is like to become a joke lol omg dhruv is def his mothers son lol

precap is same dadi trying to talk to rehka about this shaadi etc bros fighting the mom the entry of anjali and shradha in the guys house. I think according to the bts i posted half of this stuff is a dream coz anjali knows shraddha loves dhruv buts its onesided and those two have to pretend to be married in front of dada till he gets better lol so fake marriage drama and dhruv will have to repent lol

Well they did make a mockery lol this show reminds me of the ph previous show swabhiman sisters getting married on same day and younger couple having to fall in love lol

Today both got married did the pheras lol Shraddha is feeling all emo and then dhruv drops the bomb his entire behavior at the wedding was acting lol and he was doing this for revenge to make her fall for him lol and he knows she made him fall off the chandelier during the dance omg dhruv fell for his mamis words that it was done on purpose lol and all the times shraddha has mocked him and his acting skills lol

He then tells her the fake shaadi wasnt part of his plan it was to save his bhabhis dada only lol that was from the heart lol he wanted her to feel what it is like to become a joke lol omg dhruv is def his mothers son lol

precap is same dadi trying to talk to rehka about this shaadi etc bros fighting the mom the entry of anjali and shradha in the guys house. I think according to the bts i posted half of this stuff is a dream coz anjali knows shraddha loves dhruv buts its onesided and those two have to pretend to be married in front of dada till he gets better lol so fake marriage drama and dhruv will have to repent lol

Its useless to keep hopes for a good ending from the makers I think. 🤷‍♀️

They know to destroy a good show.. forced murder and then MU or making a mockery of marriage.. 🤦‍♀️ just to get desired TRPs.. 

I demand a New Hero for Shraddha in this show! 

P.S. I hope the makers will not go back on their word about this being a finite show.. 😛😆

Its useless to keep hopes for a good ending from the makers I think. 🤷‍♀️

They know to destroy a good show.. forced murder and then MU or making a mockery of marriage.. 🤦‍♀️ just to get desired TRPs.. 

I demand a New Hero for Shraddha in this show! 

P.S. I hope the makers will not go back on their word about this being a finite show.. 😛😆

I kind of expected this coz of the ph track record if there is a second couple their love story is filled with twists and turns lol It seemed too weird dhruv was being way too nice to her and all those lovey dovey moments lol and then the dada almost dying twist lol also rekha cant stand shradha who is more like her dadi lol also she has all these plans for dhruvs future unlike shloks where she feels he needs anjali for support lol Now drama will ensue i just hope shraddha doesnt go chasing after the fool and shows self respect. Dhruv will have to repent for sure. While elder siblings had a much easier time getting together the younger ones will not have such a easy time lol Yeah shraddha should focus on her studies and meet a nice guy then dhruv can show his acting skills and fake cry lol

I hope it stays finite coz when this ph shows go on for too long the story is so messed up lol

is it only 100 epis? because i have seen many shows with news of having 100 epis but none of hem ended at 100

I kind of expected this coz of the ph track record if there is a second couple their love story is filled with twists and turns lol It seemed too weird dhruv was being way too nice to her and all those lovey dovey moments lol and then the dada almost dying twist lol also rekha cant stand shradha who is more like her dadi lol also she has all these plans for dhruvs future unlike shloks where she feels he needs anjali for support lol Now drama will ensue i just hope shraddha doesnt go chasing after the fool and shows self respect. Dhruv will have to repent for sure. While elder siblings had a much easier time getting together the younger ones will not have such a easy time lol Yeah shraddha should focus on her studies and meet a nice guy then dhruv can show his acting skills and fake cry lol

I hope it stays finite coz when this ph shows go on for too long the story is so messed up lol

@bold

Hope your words become true! 

I want S to achieve something in her life and not to run behind this loser.. 👍🏼

As for Dhruv, If he is also a ML, then one day CVs will definitely make him repent for his mistake and make him run behind Shraddha!  

P.S. Did you watch today's episode? 🤔 Can you pls tell me what happened? 🤔

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 4 years ago

@bold

Hope your words become true! 

I want S to achieve something in her life and not to run behind this loser.. 👍🏼

As for Dhruv, If he is also a ML, then one day CVs will definitely make him repent for his mistake and make him run behind Shraddha!  

P.S. Did you watch today's episode? 🤔 Can you pls tell me what happened? 🤔

I think Dhruv is the 2nd lead lol he is shloks brother lol but he is a jerk even today he was all chill about the fake shaadi and getting even with shraddha lol but his mama was like if there are any witnesses this wedding can turn real lol

When the docs asked for health records dhruv called the girls dad and thats when anjali found out so she shlok dadi and dad ran off lol guys dad stayed back while mama also went after them lol Uff shraddha was standing there like an idiot go wipe off the sindoor man lol then everyone came all she did was bawl finally anjali told her to stop crying lol and she did some melodramatic speech about dadas wish and then more crying by all lol shlok was sweet enough to calm everyone down and even support shradha aww For them this shaadi is fake so far shradha also told them dada mistook there was something between her and dhruv lol also mama doesnt let the dad come there and wants to hide about the fake shaadi from everyone at home lol

I feel this shaadi is fake but who knows what they will make of it lol but dhruv deserves some karma for his drama being all nice to shraddha and acting like a jerk now. I wonder if rekha finds out about this coz the precap was same and dream seq for sure lol