New Promo/Precap Shraddha married?!?

Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qvcxmdZnVw

https://www.instagram.com/p/B89OV62h2_D/

Seems like Dhruv and shraddha marry or do marriage rituals on the wedding day lol they really fast forwarded their story lol

Is this show inspired from Amrita Singh, Juhi Chawla & Jackie Shroff movie Aaina? ðŸ¤” Coz I see no reason or compulsion as to why the younger sister has to get married to the fiancee of her elder sister? ðŸ˜• 

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Is this show inspired from Amrita Singh, Juhi Chawla & Jackie Shroff movie Aaina? ðŸ¤” Coz I see no reason or compulsion as to why the younger sister has to get married to the fiancee of her elder sister? ðŸ˜• 

I dont think thats the case otherwise why would shlok look so happy at the altar and marathi weddings brides dont cover their face lol also shraddhas wedding looks like in another room and no one seems to be there. Im sure its dhruv but wonder why these fools took this step lol

Edited by manny136 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by manny136

I dont think thats the case otherwise why would shlok look so happy at the altar and marathi weddings brides dont cover their face lol also shraddhas wedding looks like in another room and no one seems to be there. Im sure its dhruv but wonder why these fools took this step lol

@bold

Hope your words come true..  IMO, #Shok - Anjali and #Dhruv - Shraddha should be the end game!  

i think main story is about anjali and shlok...dhruv and shraddha will try to bring them together

Did anyone view yesterday's episode or today's episode? ðŸ¤”

Who all got married? ðŸ¤”😆

Did anyone view yesterday's episode or today's episode? ðŸ¤”

Who all got married? ðŸ¤”😆

the wedding is still going on lol today they had them exchange garlands and then the sister did a dance on pinga lol such an appropriate song lol shraddha and dhruv were low key flirting and the dada saw them and he was hoping those two would marry so both sisters can be in the same house lol he then got fb of the mumbai ppl threat etc. Shradda and dhruv found him collapsed in the room and to not stop the wedding took him secretly to the hospital. I think tom he will ask them to marry lol while the elder siblings are also getting married lol obviously this wedding is not gonna end well lol

Originally posted by manny136

the wedding is still going on lol today they had them exchange garlands and then the sister did a dance on pinga lol such an appropriate song lol shraddha and dhruv were low key flirting and the dada saw them and he was hoping those two would marry so both sisters can be in the same house lol he then got fb of the mumbai ppl threat etc. Shradda and dhruv found him collapsed in the room and to not stop the wedding took him secretly to the hospital. I think tom he will ask them to marry lol while the elder siblings are also getting married lol obviously this wedding is not gonna end well lol

Thanks you so much for the info! ðŸ¤—

I'm so much happy that Shlok Anjali and Dhruv Shraddha got married to each other! ðŸ¥³

@Manny136
What happened in today's episode? ðŸ¤” Both marriages got over or not? ðŸ¤”

@Manny136
What happened in today's episode? ðŸ¤” Both marriages got over or not? ðŸ¤”

Basically dada guilted shradha and dhruv lol he wont even tell her the secret he said it will die with him lol shradha was against it but dhruv wanted to do this for dada so parallel weddings happened even the nurses helped lol Tom the mom refuses to accept this shaadi and even the boys try to convince her shlok is like bidai wont happen lol both girls are ready for bidai but the door closes on shradha lol im not sure if its the precap or promo lol from the bts pics it doesnt seem like shradha is in bride getup but anjali is dressed as a newlywed bride.