कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 26 Feb 2020 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by opsora2090

And an award winning reaction by Anurag when his mother this is not their granddaughter.. her mom is questioning paternity of his child, character assassination of prerna . Itna thanda reaction. i am not saying mom ko jake disrespect karo .. but no strong voice for her own daughter ..as usual ma woh mere beti hai , bajaj ko shadi mere liye kia. bla bla.. 

Anurag never fails to surprise me 😆, crucial moment pe always he turns as specter  👏

Sorry to say

But anurag was very stern..when he spoke to mohini

He didnot loose  respect for her while speaking with her

But made his stand clear

Though we expect more showdown...but he did not give a thanda reaction

Originally posted by reeyacute

Sorry to say

But anurag was very stern..when he spoke to mohini

He didnot loose  respect for her while speaking with her

But made his stand clear

Though we expect more showdown...but he did not give a thanda reaction

i respect your opinion.. but sorry to say  i dint find any kind of spark or strength while he was taking stand for his daughter. it was just looking like a normal convo . it should be more convincing ..

without disrespecting one can boldly oppose other's point  by the way of talking and the body language which was somehow completely missed there . more than Anurag , Mohini's reaction was strong on that place while she was pointed out prerna's character assassination .. 

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

hahahhahahahahh we were all in disbelief but still believed when u said 
ab hua tain tain phish ... btw Pre is so very consistent when it comes to her love for Anurag ki she didn't even mind or care for Sneha who is incubator with Sona roaming around freely with every chance to kill baby .. but Pre is in alag dunia of I love you game  why did she even have a baby 👎🏼

I just stumbled upon here because I needed to talk to oppo and saw her here .... And I happen to read this post of yours Munni. 

Munni, if Prerna really isn't attached to the child, why would snatching of her daughter away from her matter to her if we go by the promo? Or is it that she realises that Anurag values the child more than her? Hence the revenge track? 

Overnight concern for the child ajayega kya, I'd snatching of child happens ? 

Kitna poor characterization my God. 🙄

Ps pls let me know if I have to edit my comment, I don't know if new rules are implied here. So sorry from beforehand. 

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sunn_shine

yesterday only I said she finally cared for the baby.. 

Me after reading today's update

Tanhaayi Tanhaayi

Lets just keep hopes low

Kyunki sapne toot te hai toh bada pachtate hai

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson

Tanhaayi Tanhaayi

Lets just keep hopes low

Kyunki sapne toot te hai toh bada pachtate hai

I really felt good that she cared for her baby finally but..they broke my sapna, by showing that it was Komolika's sapna..🥺

I really felt good that she cared for her baby finally but..they broke my sapna, by showing that it was Komolika's sapna..🥺

Even Komo dreams of seeing Pre caring for Sneha🤣

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson

Even Komo dreams of seeing Pre caring for Sneha🤣

exactly..parents ko chhodke Komolika had to do it... better the baby stays With Komolika.. she'd be a better parent..

exactly..parents ko chhodke Komolika had to do it... better the baby stays With Komolika.. she'd be a better parent..

I cant see sneha saying nika😳

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

u shd see precap ...... there are few rocks on the middle of the road .. A runs and steps on those rocks and loses his balance and then the pack is run over by a car ... what lameness kuch sensible toh likhte now hope they  don't blame Durga maa  for this 

but hold on, thats not how blood is store or transferred right? 

Originally posted by Nailah_EjFian

but hold on, thats not how blood is store or transferred right? 

It felt like he went out to get a pouch of juice from outside hawkers not a blood bag.. 

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago