कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 26 Feb 2020 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Aur rahi bat blood arrange ki .. Anurag bohot famous hai na .. itna power.. TV pe bhi ate hai ..successful businessman...chalo car nei hai uske pass.. accha chalo paidal chal rahe hai ..iyea bhi manlia.. kyu usko blood kay liye uskoi akela jana parega... har jagah news de do , abhi blood chiye.. TV, ONLINE GROUPS ka BREAKING NEWS.. APNE STUFFS , ASSISTANT sabko bol do isi waqt blood arrange kare kahise bhi . anupam , moloy ka contacts.. even baki do mamu shekhar suman sabko bolo kampe lag jane kay liye... kyu uskoi lachar hoke road pe jana parega 🤣

iyea kis bat ka business tycoon hai pher 🤣

Originally posted by opsora2090

even another think .. Anurag is busy in romancing .. did he realize sona is his wife still.. ab toh iyaddash aa chuke hai .. why did not he try to solve the issue of sona /komo who is claiming herself as his wife?  ekbar pucha bhi nei .. ok i understand he is happy with his beti .. but after the incubator thing he was busy in roaming here and there rather than solving the prime thing. 

aur pre ka bat toh chori do .. she interested to do romancing more than the baby .. inko dunia mai ane ki ekhi maksad hai ..bass romance hi karo .. 

Only yesterday Meenakshi reported that madam regretted neglecting her child. 🤣

Originally posted by Wistfulness

That was part of the long stretched dream I think.

woh bhi dream thi re .. komo ka dream 🤣

Originally posted by Soanz.19

Anu running on the street with the blood bag🤣umm... isn't going by car a better option🤔 surely he isn't faster than his car😆

🤣

Originally posted by Aslesha99

That was part of the long stretched dream I think.

Damn! 😆

I was so right in being cynical. 

Originally posted by opsora2090

woh bhi dream thi re .. komo ka dream 🤣

Gaya yeh bhi 🤣

i opened the forum and saw your comment on this thread.. i was like aisa kya ho gyaa.. you rarely comment here.. i need to go and read the chamatkarik update now😆

Originally posted by Sunn_shine

i opened the forum and saw your comment on this thread.. i was like aisa kya ho gyaa.. you rarely comment here.. i need to go and read the chamatkarik update now😆

😆😆

Remember you told me that Prerna regretted neglecting her child? Well that was a part of Komolika's dream. 🤡

😆😆

Remember you told me that Prerna regretted neglecting her child? Well that was a part of Komolika's dream. 🤡

Yaaaaarrrrrr.... ab inki.care bhi Komolika ko dream.krna padta hai.. they don't deserve the child.. please save this little life from such parents.