Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 26 Feb 2020 - Page 2

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Soanz.19

Anu running on the street with the blood bag🤣umm... isn't going by car a better option🤔 surely he isn't faster than his car😆

i didn't get that logic why would u run on the road  when u have so many cars ,.. Anurag on road means walking disaster 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

i didn't get that logic why would u run on the road  when u have so many cars ,.. Anurag on road means walking disaster 

Exactly!!! Who does that. First of all, such a big hospital needs it's patients to personally go get blood. Uske upar aise first class patients who run on the road with blood🤣🤣

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

so komo exposure was all a longggg dream that thappad, sindoor sab dream mein 🤪

Mohini is adamant that baby is Bajaj's and Anurag says that's his baby , scene was nice though rushed 
Mohini doesn't accept the baby 

apparently  baby has pneumonia and in need of O -ve blood ... 

can someone clarify if Pre told Sona/Komo  truth to Anurag yday or even that is a dream ??

It seems that was dream

and the funny part is bacche ko incubator mai rakke mom dad  room mai beithke i lob u game kheling... kaun bhai aise khullam chor dete hai baby ko hospital mai.. koi ek toh aspas hotei hai room kay bahar when the hospital is not ur familiar... 

itni careless mom dad... komo toh keya , koi bhi akee baby ko uthake le ja sakte hai  

munnihyderabad thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: opsora2090

It seems that was dream

and the funny part is bacche ko incubator mai rakke mom dad  room mai beithke i lob u game kheling... kaun bhai aise khullam chor dete hai baby ko hospital mai.. koi ek toh aspas hotei hai room kay bahar when the hospital is not ur familiar... 

itni careless mom dad... komo toh keya , koi bhi akee baby ko uthake le ja sakte hai  

negligence to the core  as if the baby is not their's 

Pre knows Sona is trying to harm the baby yet they don't have one person outside the incubator room 

ohhh so Pre didn't tell Anurag about Sona/Komo  isn't that more imp than i love you game ? 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

🤣

Seriously! It's blood and not an inflated packet of chips. 

munnihyderabad thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Wistfulness

🤣

Seriously! It's blood and not an inflated packet of chips. 

u shd see precap ...... there are few rocks on the middle of the road .. A runs and steps on those rocks and loses his balance and then the pack is run over by a car ... what lameness kuch sensible toh likhte now hope they  don't blame Durga maa  for this 

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So silly, who runs with a blood bag? Does anu not have a car and a driver? He is supposed to b a tycoon na? 

Wistfulness thumbnail

u shd see precap ...... there are few rocks on the middle of the road .. A runs and steps on those rocks and loses his balance and then the pack is run over by a car ... what lameness kuch sensible toh likhte now hope they  don't blame Durga maa  for this 

How lame and absurd! 😆

Well...Durga Maa may not have given signals. 😆

Wistfulness thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: manj

So silly, who runs with a blood bag? Does anu not have a car and a driver? He is supposed to b a tycoon na? 

A tycoon who never goes to the office. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

negligence to the core  as if the baby is not their's 

Pre knows Sona is trying to harm the baby yet they don't have one person outside the incubator room 

ohhh so Pre didn't tell Anurag about Sona/Komo  isn't that more imp than i love you game ? 

even another think .. Anurag is busy in romancing .. did he realize sona is his wife still.. ab toh iyaddash aa chuke hai .. why did not he try to solve the issue of sona /komo who is claiming herself as his wife?  ekbar pucha bhi nei .. ok i understand he is happy with his beti .. but after the incubator thing he was busy in roaming here and there rather than solving the prime thing. 

aur pre ka bat toh chori do .. she interested to do romancing more than the baby .. inko dunia mai ane ki ekhi maksad hai ..bass romance hi karo ..