कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 26 Feb 2020 - Page 9

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Nailah_EjFian

but hold on, thats not how blood is store or transferred right? 

arrey i was referring toi A holding the pack like some chips pack and running on the road  and stumbling on a little rock.... he could have gone in car na ... waise bhi there are so many ppl to help .. blood bank ko phone karke he could have sent anyone and him stayed outside the  incubator 

poora family hospital mein aise hi khade hai and he is running on the roads 

Originally posted by Nailah_EjFian

I cant believe she didn't feel important to tell everyone that the psycho Komo is roaming around free in the hospital... like Sneha isn't at risk at all.. 

She is too busy in confessing her love, playing hugging and kissing.. 

So Anurag got his memory back, surely he will know that he never married Sonalika? what happen to that?  not even once he thought who Sonalika is?

that's shocking or rather not as how seemingly delusional she is in her own world without alerting Anurag or family abt Komo ... now wait for baby to be kidnapped and uss baby ke liye these two will play "sacrifice sacrifice drama " to prove how much they love baby . Sneha will be safe with anyone but these parents .

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

that's shocking or rather not as how seemingly delusional she is in her own world without alerting Anurag or family abt Komo ... now wait for baby to be kidnapped and uss baby ke liye these two will play "sacrifice sacrifice drama " to prove how much they love baby . Sneha will be safe with anyone but these parents .

FACT- They do not love the baby. In Anurag's word - 'she is a kadi between the two' and Prerna anyway can't think beyond her love and her adventure has been a proof of that... baby is just a convinience, nothing more than a pass they could use to be together and now play 'betrayal-batrayal' .. thats why instead of caring for the baby who the doctor said sick they were busy in their moment.. and two families were there to only show some crowd in the hospital.. even they didn't care to be with a newborn who just saw light of the day.. ohh poor baby girl🥺

I hate it the way KZK plays with emotions. Especially when it comes to showing hospital scenes. The stupid plastic surgery with a flawless pretty face with no scar or whatsoever, the convenient coma and the responses, and not the doctor walks so calmly in stating the blood group is so rare and stuff. I didn't even feel a bit from her words or attitude that the baby's health is so bad like the nurse said. 🤢

How the cvs are cruel enough to showing the blood bag for a new born baby is crushed by the vehicle. kzk is extreme in every aspect . 

I think it's good that blood got disposed of on the road.. because that's not the way blood is stored or transferred ... 

Without proper cold chain blood will disintegrate n rendered useless .. 

Carrying it openly has made it useless already..it cant be transfused into anyone now forget about baby ... 

But this is all liberties of ITV I guess 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Sneha will be safe with anyone but these parents .

So true