Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Mishti has never been perfect, and has made plenty of mistakes in her impulsiveness....but what they are showing with her being so hyper for acceptance and aashirvaad as a bahu is deffo feeling kinda overboard 😕

It’s like forced competitiveness but who is Mishti even competing with? Her past? 😆She deffo doesn’t want to win some best bahu title over Kuhu but she seems quite desperate to win some special aashirwad from the RVs right now 😕...and that is where it’s getting weird. The Mishti they have shown so far never got hung up on these things before....she should be used to unfairness, injustice and immature behavior from Kuhu by now (especially because she herself normalizes it by doing awesome Kuhu jaap as well 😛), so why this sudden hyperness now if Kuhu sabotages her? Lol now suddenly Mishti has started caring about how she is viewed in a new family? 

Maybe it is indeed her past baggage weighing on her....she is putting a lot of stock in a fresh start....but it’s still weak writing to show Mishti needing acceptance from Meenu and co this badly. If they can show that Mishti will never be a typical wife, why show her trying to be a typical bahu needing validation? 

And LOL I dunno if they will ultimately try to equalize her behavior as being the same as Kuhu’s insecurities so both sisters will be shown equally responsible for this mess 🙄😂.....super contrived writing it would be and total whitewashing of Kuhu’s abusiveness yet again 🤷‍♀️....let’s see if they take it that far 😑

Oh and word on how OTT and contrived it was to show random characters hyping Kuhu in every other scene. Bahut fake lag raha tha 😆....even if the writers want to show Kuhu as a laadli, don’t show such forced lines, man....she can be beloved in the house without every character making a token praise statement every two minutes 🤔😆. 

You’re right, it’s only been thrown in to justify Mishti ki “insecurity” 😆....out of nowhere, now Mishti is insecure of Kuhu 🤷‍♀️.....lol ok 😆

Yeah, I feel it is her past baggage weighing on her... but writers need to do a better job than whatever they are showing now.

This OTT Kuhu jaap from everyone is irritating.

And Mishti having this level of acceptance issues in a day is unfathomable.

There needs to be a balance and some gradual buildup... why are the makers in such a hurry is beyond me!?

Since Mishti's issues are triggered by Kuhu's actions resulting from her (Kuhu's) issues, if they show both being  equally responsible, it will be totally unfair. But I do believe that's where this is heading... 

Ultimately Kuhu's deeds will be washed out even without anyone knowing about it, forget about redemption. Everyone will remain in their blissful bubble and we move on... 😔

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago