ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 26 Feb 2020 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Ok, so far, 5 minutes in, this epi is way better than yesterday's epi IMO😆

Brothers ka first scene was funny with Abir explaining TMI to Kunal😆.....Nanko has become more robotic than ever.....😆

Also LOL@ Abir ki life philosophy being explained in one sentence....galti jiski bhi ho, tu sorry bolke khatam kar yaar😆

And then the AM scene....aww poor Rhea has totally lost her voice😆....I guess the hectic wedding epis have taken a toll.....her voice was sounding all scratchy and husky but phir bhi cute tha......lol@ Abir ragging on Mishti for going to sleep early on their first night and poor Mishti even took the bait and started apologizing to him😆

Mishti didn't realize but she unwittingly revealed that she slept with peace and contentment after God knows how long....only because she was finally with Abir. 

Baaki toh bechaari is panicking over random things like her clumsiness in breaking a frame.....waking up late in the morning has totally thrown her off her rhythm 😆....but I'm liking her Abir is handling her and calming her down :) 

Good morning everyone 🤗Thanks Suta for the thread 🤗 and thanks Diyu for live updates 🤗🤗 looks like fun filled episode 😳

But didn’t like the precap..😔 meenakshi is trying hard to create rift between sisters 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9ArGOdhvyV/?igshid=5ziecgwzob6g

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 4 years ago

LMAO even the Kuku scene is making me laugh....Kuhu still hung up on RED sports car and whining about getting a PURPLE car instead that didn't match with her clothes so she rejected it? hain? 🤣

One awkward couple they are.....her harping about sports cars and colors and him being all robotic even about hugging her......lol 

Originally posted by AreYaar

Ok, so far, 5 minutes in, this epi is way better than yesterday's epi IMO😆

Brothers ka first scene was funny with Abir explaining TMI to Kunal😆.....Nanko has become more robotic than ever.....😆

Also LOL@ Abir ki life philosophy being explained in one sentence....galti jiski bhi ho, tu sorry bolke khatam kar yaar😆

And then the AM scene....aww poor Rhea has totally lost her voice😆....I guess the hectic wedding epis have taken a toll.....her voice was sounding all scratchy and husky but phir bhi cute tha......lol@ Abir ragging on Mishti for going to sleep early on their first night and poor Mishti even took the bait and started apologizing to him😆

Mishti didn't realize but she unwittingly revealed that she slept with peace and contentment after God knows how long....only because she was finally with Abir. 

Baaki toh bechaari is panicking over random things like her clumsiness in breaking a frame.....waking up late in the morning has totally thrown her off her rhythm 😆....but I'm liking her Abir is handling her and calming her down :) 

just 5 mins mein itna impressed?

Mishbir are ready in kitchen,.,..

kunal maamu n ketu comes there... ketu is taking video or live i think... 

maamu giving commentary... we have Abir rajvansh in white corner n We have Mishti Abir rajvansh in pink corner... n there is gonna be a cooking contest between both... 

they go to cover others... meenu is over enthu 

she asks kuhu to bring the haar from her room... 

maamu says to mishbir you have 20 min, the most important time of your life... abir you know how to make sweet na i cant tell you as i dont how to make... but you both no cheating, you cant help eo but help yourself... 

mish asks who is the judge.... 

ketu says as i'm not in diet i'll be the judge n eat all the sweet.. meenu says i'll also eat.. kunal says let ketu get all calorie i cant eat...

abir says no worries i have called judge from outside... 

as both start cooking mishbir romance they put hands to take things opposite side n eye lock...

kunal comments romantic scene that too kaam ki time pe..

mish says kaam ki time pe sirf kaam... 

abir says you are the enemy of romance where is your wife... n throws a spoon at him... 

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

just 5 mins mein itna impressed?

Meenu is being SUPER fake and hyper with dialogues like, "Mishti, tumhari jagah mere pairon mein nahin DIL mein hai"🤔😆.....but yeah, otherwise, the rest of the epi has pretty fun and positive vibes so far. 

Mishti is looking gorgeous in that sari.....Abir ne bhi bol diya ki KEHER lag rahi ho sari mein😆

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Mishbir are ready in kitchen,.,..

kunal maamu n ketu comes there... ketu is taking video or live i think... 

maamu giving commentary... we have Abir rajvansh in white corner n We have Mishti Abir rajvansh in pink corner... n there is gonna be a cooking contest between both... 

they go to cover others... meenu is over enthu 

she asks kuhu to bring the haar from her room... 

maamu says to mishbir you have 20 min, the most important time of your life... abir you know how to make sweet na i cant tell you as i dont how to make... but you both no cheating, you cant help eo but help yourself... 

mish asks who is the judge.... 

ketu says as i'm not in diet i'll be the judge n eat all the sweet.. meenu says i'll also eat.. kunal says let ketu get all calorie i cant eat...

abir says no worries i have called judge from outside... 

as both start cooking mishbir romance they put hands to take things opposite side n eye lock...

kunal comments romantic scene that too kaam ki time pe..

mish says kaam ki time pe sirf kaam... 

abir says you are the enemy of romance where is your wife... n throws a spoon at him... 

Someone please tell me they didn't edit out the scene of Abir wiping the chocolate  from Mish's face!

I have already seen it in the segment (and found it hot!!)... but I want to see it with the background music! I really hope they kept it in the episode 😒

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

Someone please tell me they didn't edit out the scene of Abir wiping the chocolate  from Mish's face!

I have already seen it in the segment (and found it hot!!)... but I want to see it with the background music! I really hope they kept it in the episode 😒

🤣 that cracked me up Pali. We and our innocent wishes

Kuhu in meenu room takes the haar n thinks of all the haar talks in past... and tries to put on self... 

meenu comes there n asks if she wants to wear it... kuhu says no no i was just seeing it..

meenu instigates kuhu, its actually your haq as i have already given a haar to mish but i want to do extra for mish as she still doesnt like me n abir too will not like me bcoz of this... their love comes in between maa beta.. i dont want to loose my son... you can wear it n see if you want i wont say to anyone... then bring it down.. 

kuhu thinks of childhood where bm says mish needs extra care... 

AGAIN random guy dancing in the middle of the epi....I was so confused for a second ki yeh kaun RV house ki balcony pe dance kar raha hai....🤔😆....turned out to be one of Anupama Aunty's kids yet again🤣

This promotion spree is really insane *facepalm*