Bigg Boss 13

Mahira speaks again! For the final time

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

After she put across her POV, the Dadasaheb award account still told her to apologise , otherwise they would be forced to initiate legal action. 

So for the final time, she has just put another post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8_koJ7l2y3/?igshid=q93xvm9jfp79

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I feel pity for her. I actually thought she has forged her certificate due to her behavior in BB house. But she is innocent. Good that she have spoken up and to the point. From her side everything is clear. Now the DSFA organization should own up to their mistakes. They are clearly at fault.

Edited by KhushbooLvNK - 4 years ago
Revenant thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Perhaps some die-hard hater of Mahira gave the certificate to her to humiliate her publicly

Hate to hum bhi karte the Betaji ko par itna bhi nahi

Poor Mahira😔

Edited by Revenant - 4 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I feel bad for her and the awards owners should have apologized instead for the mess they created. I liked her reply.. 

sukhee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But the question is why would anyone give her fake award without getting anything in return(money). 

Aisa toh ho nahi sakta ki woh banda free me awards baant raha ho...uska bhi kuch toh fayda hoga.

Something is not fitting in place!

BaylorBee thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They should drop the issue now. People are taking it as another reason to hate on her and bombard her insta page with ugly comments. 

Mahira is a young actress and she dealt with it smartly. The humiliation that came with knowing that the award was fake was punishment enough. The DPIFF team is trolling the credibilty of their own organization by demanding a public apology and not sacking the people responsible. 

Didn't know that I would be saying this one day, but tbh it feels like these people are generating their publicity from Ms. Mahira Sharma and not the other way around. Give DPIFF an award for appearing on her page more than once!😆

WinterPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great..i just saw that on twitter..!! I wish that now they leave her alone😊 n do something more important than demanding sorrys n apologies agar fault ho ya na ho..! 

But have to agree, she is strong enough to not give in to their demands..inspite of repeated threatening.😡

Manni padegi..!!👏

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: sukhee

But the question is why would anyone give her fake award without getting anything in return(money). 

Aisa toh ho nahi sakta ki woh banda free me awards baant raha ho...uska bhi kuch toh fayda hoga.

Something is not fitting in place!

Must've told her manager she will get the award so that she would attend..She was fresh out of BB so was one celeb in news who attended along with Rashami. May not be about monetary benefit.

And I liked her reply..well worded

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Who will she return forged certificate to , just put in trash ?

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Premlal Mehta loves mahira.....so he gave her the award hai na ?

Farzi award kharida madam ne...

In big boss house also he never accepted her wrong doings....and always barked on people who tried to show her ....her reality.

Fake lips, fake cheeks ,fake nose ,fake awards.