Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

May be 😳.. it's only 2 days back.. and they shot all these scenes like 10 or 12 days back.. so guess diya track did have a wind up 

Looks like this show is indeed for 6 months .. 3 more months they can well wind up the 8 characters including MJ and give a apt end to MayRa as well.. I like this rather than any kind of stupid drags 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Rip Diya, hope hell is treating you well🙏

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Aur uss hadh ko paar karne ki galti bhi mat karna

thank dea.. 🤗

i missed two three words ... 😅

Sorry shibani

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

May be 😳.. it's only 2 days back.. and they shot all these scenes like 10 or 12 days back.. so guess diya track did have a wind up 

Looks like this show is indeed for 6 months .. 3 more months they can well wind up the 8 characters including MJ and give a apt end to MayRa as well.. I like this rather than any kind of stupid drags 

Diya will be thrown out of roy mansion that it... But she will come back later

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

@Bold - Few ppl saying that they got to know from sources that makers are planning to extend for 1-2 months after 6 months

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

@Bold - Few ppl saying that they got to know from sources that makers are planning to extend for 1-2 months after 6 months

Thats not much. Maybe sony doesn't plan to extend it. Happy as it would not ruin the story but sad to see MayRa go. I knew the moment Code M season 2 got announced, BH end was imminent. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I honestly don't think the show should be extended so I'm happy.

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Thats not much. Maybe sony doesn't plan to extend it. Happy as it would not ruin the story but sad to see MayRa go. I knew the moment Code M season 2 got announced, BH end was imminent. 

@Bold - But you said Code M S2 would start by Mar end and BH2 would end by June even if they wrap it up in 6 months. I don't think BH2 time frame of 6 months will be affected by Code M

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Good morning everyone 🤗

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

I honestly don't think the show should be extended so I'm happy.

Me agree with this😆