25.02.2020: Written Update: Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Doc asks Amber if Guneet ever lied to him on chat? Amber says no. Wanted to meet? Amber says yes. Told bout roka? Amber says yes. Came to meet? Amber says yes. Amber is shocked. Doc asks Amber why Guneet gave bail for him. Doc says Guneet is exactly as she is. He didn't wanna learn about her. Doc says Amber has hurt three people. Amber downloads the app and decides to apologize. 

Kabir asks Nia if she is crazy, quitting? No job in market. Nia says will find something. Kabir says being impulsive. Nia says I worked on the project and Sree stole the credit. Can't work here. She leaves. Sree feels bad. Kabir tells Nia to return all papers and laptop before leaving as per contract. Nia is shocked. Nias friend defends Nia but Kabir says she is being stupid, doesn't understand, so Nia Sharma return laptop, designs, and document. Nia does. Bg-Shayad. Flashbacks of Nia-Kabir and office group fun moments. Nia leaves. 

Amber messages Nia seeking forgiveness for making her leave her important meeting. She breaks down. Kabir watches from far. 

Guneet looks around at all the preparation of Roka. Guests visiting them. Guneets mom shows her sarees. Guneet asks why so many people. Guneets mom says to show Amber. Guneet says not doing roka to show off. Anurag calls. Guneets mom leaves. Guneet thanks him for saving from Pammi. Anurag says not happy to hear my voice? Guneet says can't flirt like you. Anurag says need to tell something she won't like. Guneet says don't. Anurag tells Guneet not to tell his mom Pammi will stay with them. Guneet asks why lie? Anurag says it irks her so want peace. Guneet says my mom isn't a burden. Anurag says I know. It's for us to live in peace. Guneet feels troubled. Guneet gets Ambers message on app. Doesn't wanna see. Remembers valentines day experience but reads. It says don't deserve forgiveness but know ur better than me. Hope u will forgive me. Hope you find someone who appreciates you for you and not wanna change you. Guneet feels emotional. Amber sees her and feels emotional too. Bg-Sathi mil gaya. 

Part 2

Pammi asks Guneet to ready. She sees Amber asking Ghanshyam to help with preparations. Guneet notices too. Pammi comes to Amber and warns to stay away or she will file complaint. Amber says to focus on preparations. Guneet overhears. She feels sad. Ghanshyam praises Pammi for the decorations. She says years old wish fulfilled. My daughter will be going to own home. Sad she will be parai. 

Ladies start celebrating on gal mithi mithi bol. Pammi dances. Amber watches sadly. Guneet recalls Anurags words, his moms, and Randips. She overhears that boys side is here. 

Part 3

Pammi and Amber greet Anurag and family. Guneet messages Anurag asking to meet. Guneet tells Anurag can't lie to your mom. Anurag says it's not a big deal. Anurags mom is looking for him and asks Amber to call him from Guneets room. Anurag says lying to his mom for few days is not big deal and they can sort it out after roka. Guneet talks about her work. Anurag says Guneet should grow. Why be a salesgirl. Start boutique. Guneet asks of he is ashamed of her work? Anurag says not big issue. Guneet says liar. Amber comes and informs about Anurag being called. Anurag tells Guneet we will sort this out. He leaves. Amber tells Guneet that you have a great quality, you do all work from heart. Keep it going that way. Guneet asks Amber to come inside and says need to tell you something. 

Precap-- Guneet says I want a simple life filled with love. Don't need money, car, bungalow. Am a romantic person. Can't live without it. Need compatibility. Amber says I will give you everything. Keep you happy always. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-spartacus- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update 👍  Today amber was so dignified & graceful he didn't pleaded to broke off roka once he realized how he was wrong about guneet, he even encouraged her. 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

..knew anurag and kabir will out of the scene but this way ?really not interesting...👎🏼..now that irritating randeep will enter in nia 's life and this 2 will work together..and compete with kabir and others..after so many yrs watching  Indian soaps I might have become future story teller 😆..same cyclic order in every soaps ..well let's c  what CVS will make  khichri with this  story ..already they did with amber's character..👎🏼.. 

Hope amber the Dennis the menace becomes a grown up gentleman not pathetic anymore

Thanks for the update..god bless u 👏

Edited by kinu17 - 4 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

Precap - I guess when Guneet is rehearsing her breaking roka lines with Amber 

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for updates 🤗now we can see Amber Sharma' s good side  as precap  she rehears with him 😉🤔

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update.

So they have sacrificed not only Anurag but also Kabir & Shree, in order to make the female leads bechari & the male leads heroes. Classic ITV!

Anurag’s chivalry turns out to be chauvinism.

Kabir’s professionalism portrayed as heartless betrayal & Niya’s unprofessional behaviour as heroic suffering!

Ambar Sharma finally finds a spine & a single non-mean bone in his body & uses them to do a sudden u-turn!

Edited by Bana - 4 years ago
atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Good episode .  Felt bad for Nia.   She deserved better and then I felt even more bad for Kabir because he didn't want to what he had to do as she was adamant to leave the company .. it's reality of life that our bosses do take undue credit for out work . One has to be practical and not quit over that ..the thing is now that she has quit what will she do now ?She has no prospects and the current job scenarios in India is bleak but let's see they can show something for Nia t

Some one said that is the end of Nia and Kabir .. huh ..will Kabir Give up so easily ? He shouldn't 

Hakeem making Amber realise that Guneet has always tried to get along with Amber whatever the case..although why Amber needs this reminder is beyond me ... Anyways so Amber downloaded the app again ( I knew he had deleted it...) and sent few heartfelt messages to Bawra Mann , the acting of VB and ST again spot on.Guneet hid the phone beneath some clothes so that she can get away from the temptations of seeing the messages and yet she cannot hold herself back and has to see it . And they strike a chord with her ..they ask her that she needs to feel appreciated for the person she is

Anyways we see that Anurag has asked Guneet not to tell his mom that Guneet's mom will be living with them . I don't know what to think about this .. what problem will Anurag's mom have when she herself is settled in America . Anyways so Guneet is not Ok with this and that's correct .for the well being of her mother she has been with her mom and maybe had not married till now so this particular issue is very sensitive with her . Anyways this request does not sit well her and neither does the implication from Anurag's side that her job is not too cool for him . And then Amber makes a sweeping statement ki you do what you do with all your heart and maybe that statement coming from Amber becomes final nail in the coffin of Roka

I feel that the about turn of Amber was very  strange ...I don't know ..chalo let's put aside it for a minute ..Nia's leaving her job made me sad 

No drama please heart felt message was nice ( I have trouble associating Amber with No drama please 😆..no drama please is so matured ) Anyways I know she is rehearsing her dialogues with Amber for breaking of Roka . Amber and Pammy's equation is something else itself ..let's see what it brings in future 

Do we have spoilers on what happens after Amber tells Guneet he is No drama please 

The show is taking a turn towards something original for now ...I never thought that Guneet would come to know of the identity of No Drama please so soon 

In all this my thoughts still stray towards Nia ..I feel bad for her and sad also . she is a good person and has been short handed by the circumstances 

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Double post sorry

Edited by atikna - 4 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Honestly based in Pamis personality I can see any future MIL not wanting her to stay with their son and wife

I don’t think Anurag is being shown as a MCP...he is trying to keep the peace between his future wife and mother. In India it’s still not common for a daughter to keep her mother with her after marriage.  Even if Anurags mother isn’t living with them,there is the notion that the daughters mother may create a divide or turn her son against her etc...

As for Guneets job maybe Anurag doesn’t see it as valuable but he isn’t stopping her from working. He wants her to do more now that she will have resources. If Guneet felt passionate about her job then yes I would side with Guneet. However Guneet is doing her current job out of majboori because it allows her to watch over her mom..I’ve never seen Guneet loving her job 

I still don’t think Anurag is better than Amber and Amber is not better than Anurag 

It’s basically who will Guneet be happy with ? 

we all have our interpretation of the situation but honestly I feel like Guneet is trying to find every reason she can to break the Roka because her heart isn’t in it...and let’s face it ...as humans we do that ...try to rationalize the situation and twist things in our favour to feel better about a tough decision

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I hope it is not the end of Nia and Kabir and that they continue to meet and interact. Theirs is a close and old friendship so i hope writers aren't going to do away with him altogether.

Why isn't Randeep at the roka? He has been shown to be close to Guneet so it's strange that he isn't there by her side helping her to dress etc 😊Since he has done this twice already..

I found that statement by Amber to Guneet very strange -  that she has this very good quality of doing whatever she does with all her heart. It seemed far too familiar a thing for him to say considering they are not close or even on good terms. To me it felt misplaced as did his suddenly calling her 'tum'. Did she not find it weird for him to be suddenly paying her a compliment in such a familiar way? I guess CVs have started 'Operation Making Amber a Better Person'.

I can't relate Amber with NDP either. I have no idea how they are going to tone down Amber's OTT behaviour, rudeness, churlishness, etc to a level where a match between Amber and Guneet can seem plausible. They seem to have made a start already and I have a bad feeling that it is going to be very sudden rather than showing slow and subtle changes.