AnuPre/ParIcaAT#201-ILY&I'm Incapable of unloving u~pg41,DT note:pg106 - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by reeyacute

Phir abhi se patience run out kar lo.....he will come as prernas saviour

I m damn sure previous character will not come...there can be a new entry to support prerna..ekta cannot bear his cost at the moment

Ok...as per epi...mohini still doubts about sneha paternity. She will not treat sneha well.

I think...when prerna comes back for revenge with Mr B n seek sneha custody 

She will prove sneha to be Mr Bs daughter to get her back......she might get her back but sneha may suffer leukaemia.....n will need her biological  parents n paternity will get cleared...but by that time sneha will be out of Basu bari....

Veena saying in one of the episode that when mohini will want to see the baby..she wony get to see her might come true then

So so sadist maker ..I m not liking this.....where is Durga Maa?

I m not editing anything......leenaa sorry😞

Edited by reeyacute - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Jenny2016

I m damn sure previous character will not come...there can be a new entry to support prerna..ekta cannot bear his cost at the moment

Contract  over nahi Hua....previous  character  coming for sure....just wait n watch

I think Ekta thought tht 3rd wheel r not working ncod anupre has trust on eo...but this time she will make audience hate Anurag for his acts so tht they csn show 3rd angle with both anurag and prerna...she thinks tht audience will sccept tjis kachra....

Originally posted by Azizrehman

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Av582hczI/?igshid=e56vfkzcast5

Sorry Mai phir aa gai....ye Wala last one...dekh lo...pata nahi phir ho na ho😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧

Thank you Aziz for posting this here. With this our AnuPre journey ends here (maybe temporarily or permanently - depends upon the TRP audience). It is not because we are affected by negativity. It is mainly because we don't want to let the AT loose it's beauty of being the sanest place ever. It is almost clear that upcoming track is going to be an Anu vs Pre track and in such a situation it is quite normal for us to pick sides. But, when we have seen who the real AnuPre are and that they can never be like that ever, why should we fall prey to EK's obsessions for iconic villains. Instead it is better to stay silent and watch the tamashas happening around. 

But then, if anyone decides to keep the AT alive & running with old memories and our own imaginations of AnuPre with cutiepie in our own AnuPreland, then I am in.

Edited by grace4317 - 4 years ago

Only two scenes are worth watching - AnuPre β€οΈ and Anu confronts Mohini about Sneha ... Otherwise ab lgta hai negativity hi negativity milegi dekhne ko ... 

Originally posted by grace4317

Thank you Aziz for posting this here. With this our AnuPre journey ends here (maybe temporarily or permanently - depends upon the TRP audience). It is not because we are affected by negativity. It is mainly because we don't want to let the AT loose it's beauty of being the sanest place ever. It is almost clear that upcoming track is going to be an Anu vs Pre track and in such a situation it is quite normal for us to pick sides. But, when we have seen who the real AnuPre are and that they can never be like that ever, why should we fall prey to mata's obsessions for iconic villains. Instead it is better to stay silent and watch the tamashas happening around. 

But then, if anyone decides to keep the AT alive & running with old memories and our own imaginations of AnuPre with cutiepie in our own AnuPreland, then I am in.

Me too in.

I don't mind anupre fight n get separated.  But why to make prerna needs a support from another man.  She can live alone.  Any other man can b just friend n nothing more.  Recently some parishad urged tv shd not show women are weak and they need support of men something.  Why cannot ekta support such movement. I know i shd not expect much, but I can't see anupre moving on with someone else.

Originally posted by Hari73

Me too in.

I don't mind anupre fight n get separated.  But why to make prerna needs a support from another man.  She can live alone.  Any other man can b just friend n nothing more.  Recently some parishad urged tv shd not show women are weak and they need support of men something.  Why cannot ekta support such movement. I know i shd not expect much, but I can't see anupre moving on with someone else.

I know we all a scared n irritated by the mention of someone else in prernas or anurags life

But since the fourth wheel is coming.....let's see what is being thrown to us

Better we just watch it...not on ITV....trp shouldn't be high for such a track

If high trp...mata will continue this crap

Originally posted by reeyacute

I know we all a scared n irritated by the mention of someone else in prernas or anurags life

But since the fourth wheel is coming.....let's see what is being thrown to us

Better we just watch it...not on ITV....trp shouldn't be high for such a track

If high trp...mata will continue this crap

I am not belong to trp audience, so I don't contribute trp.   But I don't want anyone else in prerna's life.   As long of kzk on air, it shd b only anupre.  

Originally posted by Hari73

Me too in.

I too don't mind AnuPre separated;but not on some silly things EK is trying to force on us. As you said she can show an independent & focused Pre without having to marry another person. But EK is interested in logicless drama. 

And now, as a sudden thought of she roping in a particular actor as Mr. B came into my mind, I have started becoming restless. Because if he is going to be the one, then it will be difficult for people like me & priya to continue watching the show. It will be like a clash of titans in acting and we who love the trio as actors & AnuPre as well, will be left in a dilemma. For this reason and many other reasons i don't want him to be Mr. B. But knowing EK and her obsession for the character & her ego to make him succeed this season too, I am now eagerly praying that it will not happen. Please EK, unke saath aisa naainsaafi math kariye. He is at the top of his career now. Don't bring him into this kachra and spoil his reputation. And if you are indeed bringing him in, please do make him out & out villain. If not, the show will be doomed and I don't want any type of blamegame to happen on his name. Pleaseee....

Edited by grace4317 - 4 years ago