Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

I agree. While it was a relief that the promo was aired, we all were just so frazzled as to how the heck did things take a 360 degree turn?😆 Plus, one episode can't justify the questions in our mind.

True. Sometimes the audience jumps to conclusions fast. It might be their marketing strategy too. I mean a drama-less ITV show promo rings wrong to the eyes and ears😆

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Bucky

Same

The epi was good in general. I think we'll take time to adjust. The cinematography looks better.

@bold - The first scene was so beautifully shot ❤️ I'm going to watch the epi again on Friday with my sister after she finishes her exam 😆 Poor girl wants to watch but needs to study. I'm going to tell her to read your WU till then. 

All kept aside I wanna know why Dadu's suddenly so against civilians now. Him not going for the wedding looked rudesmiley18

Also wanna know why Bunty's mad at Suman?smiley36 Hadn't he given his blessings already?

@bold - Yeah this was really odd!! Maybe Bunty is worried that Shravan will have his heartbroken or that the Tiwari family wouldn't accept him. Bunty is a smart dude and cares a lot about his best friend. I missed Bunty-Shravan so much ❤️ LOL I loved Shravan's dialogue during the dream - "Muhje Kaun sa Ghar Jawai Bana Hai" (So? I don't plan on living in your house as a son-in-law) 🤣

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: alina.b

@bold - The first scene was so beautifully shot ❤️ I'm going to watch the epi again on Friday with my sister after she finishes her exam 😆 Poor girl wants to watch but needs to study. I'm going to tell her to read your WU till then. 

Yes The ladder scene had me excited tbh and then had to remind myself that it was just a dream😆 (I had included a ladder seq in my FF but that was Shravan climbing to Suman's house😆

)

Awww let us know her views too! We'll love to read them!😃

@bold - Yeah this was really odd!! Maybe Bunty is worried that Shravan will have his heartbroken or that the Tiwari family wouldn't accept him. Bunty is a smart dude and cares a lot about his best friend. I missed Bunty-Shravan so much ❤️ LOL I loved Shravan's dialogue during the dream - "Muhje Kaun sa Ghar Jawai Bana Hai" (So? I don't plan on living in your house as a son-in-law) 🤣

@b 🤣🤣

They ARE reading our wishes of seeing Bunty as the sautan🤣

Cherrydreamsxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just watched the episode. I must say I'm super happy. They did a really good job despite the current situation. 
The beginning was great!  I want to see more Suvan scenes like that. And how he made her laugh... aww he's a cutie pie 😍😍 I was smiling throughout the whole episode and drooling over Shravan. Also loved the Bunty-Shravan scene. 

All in all loved today’s episode. It was the wait worth. 

The tune at the end.. hayeee it always gives me goosebumps. ❤️

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

True. Sometimes the audience jumps to conclusions fast. It might be their marketing strategy too. I mean a drama-less ITV show promo rings wrong to the eyes and ears😆

Hmm, that could be true. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yes The ladder scene had me excited tbh and then had to remind myself that it was just a dream😆 (I had included a ladder seq in my FF but that was Shravan climbing to Suman's house😆

)

Awww let us know her views too! We'll love to read them!😃

that ladder scene reminded me of the ladder scene in YPNTKH🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Just finished watching the episode and honestly...I'm NOT disappointed at all!! I'm so happy the show is back and I think the CVs are handling this situation most appropriately.

Yes, there seems to be discontinuity or a leap since the last episode we saw....but I think everything will be revealed to us in the future episodes. So let's have some patience and continue to support our show! All we know for sure right now is that Shravan failed his exams and is studying again 😆

1. I loved the first scene 😆 Shravan's dreams are always the best 🤣 I was quite impressed with Kanikka's acting in that scene....Isn't this the type of content we were craving? Suvan romance? LOL Suman suggesting to run away and then Daadu showing up with a gun to shoot Shravan is something he would dream of.

I agree! My dream of Suvan romance got fulfilled

'Main toh tumhare pyaar main andhi hoon' was class🤣

2. OK so I did find this weird....I feel like the whole civilian vs. army has amplified a lot! Daadu is acting really uptight and more mean than before...I don't like it at all. He's seen yelling at his civilian kids and then refusing to go to a wedding because the groom is civilian. I guess we will also get a back story of why daadu hates civilians. Even at Shravan's house they are seen mocking army ways...so maybe during these 3-4 months something has happened between the two families which has made this army vs civilian thinking more prominent...hopefully more is explained in the future episodes.

I believe there will be a good reason for Dadu's hatred...but I am going to call him K dadu (khadoos dadu😆)

3. Shrunty are back!!! Bunty and Shravan together are a riot! I love the new name Bunty gave to Shravan - Gudda 🤣 I wonder if CVs really do stalk the forum because recently someone gave the idea of Bunty on a dating app and then Bunty being interested in Kanchan (Kancha-cheena 😆) We want #Bunchan. Loved Shrunty wrestling and then looking at Shravan's drawing of Suman (I thought Suman was the artist)...it was cute how shravan tried to make Sumo happy again

4. There is clearly some tension between the two families and I hope we get more clarity into this. I find Vijay's behavior really weird with Devraj who was being friendly. I thought it was wrong how Vijay indirectly said he doesn't have morals in business...

Even Devraj's joke was bad...everyone knows that army men  love their nation over family...but Vijay should have checked the intentions...Dev was just trying to lift his mood!

5. Precap - I can't wait to see it 🤣 It looks so funny...what if it's Dumroo who snuck out to go meet Jhumri, his love...will we actually get #Jhumru??? Looks like all other ships will sail before Suvan 😆

I will be the happiest person if this happens...I had started shipping them🤣

Bottomline: It was a very fun episode...way beyond my expectations considering the circumstances they are working under! I am so happy to have our show back! Don't jump to conclusions and continue to support our show!

I too liked the epi! Compared to many other shows our show has taken a excellent route...

@bold

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Same

The epi was good in general. I think we'll take time to adjust. The cinematography looks better.

@bold I too felt that 

Maybe because of the greenery...

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

BOLD: I'm confused as to when we saw Devraj early being cordial whereas now it is now Vijay being more bitter. I think the "pandemic" caused a strain & distant relationship between these two. I was a bit apalled with Daadu's behavior about civilian ppl. If you remember, when Suman mentioned about her buddy system, Daadu seemed somewhat laxed about civilians and started to have a good relationship with Shravan. Now, he outright distrusts him. What did actually happen?

I guess Dadu doesn't mind being friends with civilians but has a problem with bigger relationships...

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

All kept aside I wanna know why Dadu's suddenly so against civilians now. Him not going for the wedding looked rude

Also wanna know why Bunty's mad at Suman?😆 Hadn't he given his blessings already?

She is his sautan...😆

#suvan jaye bhad main

#team Shrunty🤣