Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: meenachem

lol i agree btw how was friday's episode? sumo made her entry and shravan ji got jealous when he heard sumo was hanging out with bunty

Shravan and jealous...😆 I like jealousy track too much...😆

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Shravan and jealous...😆 I like jealousy track too much...😆

yeah, but i feel suman's character needs further exploration...i dont wanna sound like a critic or something but suman might need to work a little more on her scenes when she's in a fighting mood (idk how else to coin it lol) with shravan...she looks natural in her scenes with family & i love her bond with her sister/cousin in yesterday's episode...but i hope to see more improvement when she's in a tashan mode with shravan...what do you think?

kdramafan1 thumbnail

@meenachem to get the best out of actors is the job of the director and editing of the show expose the menial efforts put in all of it. I refer coherence over pomp and show. Right now its more like a FMV made to rake profits. There is nothing wrong with usage of cliches and troupes but that's where presentation comes into play. Its not your tiktok but mainstream channel broadcasting a tv show.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hii!

New to the forum.

Loving the show at present.

Nok jhok between SuVan are adorable and funny.

Bunty and Shravan have the best dialogues😆

@meenachem agree with you. Kanika needs to put some more efforts. Overall everyone acts well. Love the bond between cousins👍🏼

Cinematography is also good. Outdoor locations are fresher. Waiting for this weeks episodes. 

Won't be super active but will peep in whenever possible 😳

Loads of love 

Lavanya❤️

MishtiNew thumbnail

yeah, but i feel suman's character needs further exploration...i dont wanna sound like a critic or something but suman might need to work a little more on her scenes when she's in a fighting mood (idk how else to coin it lol) with shravan...she looks natural in her scenes with family & i love her bond with her sister/cousin in yesterday's episode...but i hope to see more improvement when she's in a tashan mode with shravan...what do you think?

I agree with you totally!!!

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Just finished last week episodes. I like the pace they are running the show, not too slow and not too fast. I think it's just nice to have a very light rom-com to watch right now on tv. I don't want them to fall in love too soon. But i think they have set up a good timeline already for the show for right now.

Shravan is such a lazy and carefree character. It'll be just amazing to see his character growth post leap. I wonder how they'll portray Suman after that. I enjoy the banter and the slow camaraderie they are gradually falling into. 

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

lol i agree btw how was friday's episode? sumo made her entry and shravan ji got jealous when he heard sumo was hanging out with bunty

Yeah that was funny😂 I am still trying to figure out that if he was jealous because of Suman or Bunty.🤣

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Yeah that was funny😂 I am still trying to figure out that if he was jealous because of Suman or Bunty.🤣

He looked like 

#ThukraMeinPyaarIntekaamTuDekhega

Meena! Can I call you that?

I think they are trying to draw a parallel that Suman is mature for her age and Sharavan is bit childish. You know how she said in friday's episode, "you crazy kids these days,". I hope that they layer her character with more inner turmoil where she starts questioning her opinions and views.

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Hii!

New to the forum.

Loving the show at present.

Nok jhok between SuVan are adorable and funny.

Bunty and Shravan have the best dialogues😆

@meenachem agree with you. Kanika needs to put some more efforts. Overall everyone acts well. Love the bond between cousins👍🏼

Cinematography is also good. Outdoor locations are fresher. Waiting for this weeks episodes. 

Won't be super active but will peep in whenever possible 😳

Loads of love 

Lavanya❤️

Hey Lavanya! Welcome to the EDT

Blues/Amnu here. Please hit the like button on the member's post on first so that I can add you.