Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

EDKV2-Episode Discussion Thread 1- The Yin and the Yang - Page 5

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: meenachem

i dont think so either...i mean, you cannot fall in love and separate very quickly lol...the pace is actually decent...less drama involved...

Exactly. We need to see the depth of love to understand how painful the separation would be. I only worry about Trp issues forcing them to take shortcuts. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdramafan1 thumbnail

Direction is lack lustre. Choppy editing in every scene. gazillions of staring scenes to fill up the time. The show is poorly written and do injustice to the whole theme. They are trying to milk the established fan circle but doing such a shoddy job.

Mannu_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A) Out of the current lot of characters I hope they don't axe out Bunty's character. The actor playing it has some amazing potential and I think Bunty in general would be fun to watch.

B) Shravan time and again has shown streaks of bravery in his behaviour. I think it was smart move on the part of makers because audience need something to connect Shravan with his future Army storyline.

C) Could be just me but I find Shravan's character in general better written than Suman. They need to show some depth to Suman's character. Some more personality traits, some more shades of grey would be nice.

D) I might be a minority here but right now I am loving chemistry between Suman's parents more than between the leads๐Ÿ˜†

ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mannu_ahuja

A) Out of the current lot of characters I hope they don't axe out Bunty's character. The actor playing it has some amazing potential and I think Bunty in general would be fun to watch.

Hope not..I like him a lot

B) Shravan time and again has shown streaks of bravery in his behaviour. I think it was smart move on the part of makers because audience need something to connect Shravan with his future Army storyline.

Yes, that's exactly why I am expecting a proper narrative

C) Could be just me but I find Shravan's character in general better written than Suman. They need to show some depth to Suman's character. Some more personality traits, some more shades of grey would be nice.

Not sure yet, too early to decide. Will be good if they can show things from Sumo's POV/thinking once in a while.... 

D) I might be a minority here but right now I am loving chemistry between Suman's parents more than between the leads๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† Parents are cool but as of now, as a couple, too sweet for me to look for chemistry...hope they tone down their interactions a bit.

Checked the hashtag...looks like they are having a proper convo @date....nice. Most of the problems they have are more or less situational...nothing really serious....a proper convo should fix it I guess.

Happy Friday everyone!!!!

Edit: This week's episodes.....Bunty and tikki/icecream...Shravan and his ex-stories ๐Ÿคฃ

Next week should be funny too as per precap...challenge or no challenge..yeh to hona hi tha at some point smiley36

Edited by ammil - 4 years ago
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved the episode! I like how Suman is getting to know Shravan now. Shravan is such a sweetie that he doesn't brag about himself. The writers are doing such a good job slowing bringing them closer. 

Can't wait for next week. Shravan having to impress her grandfather is so fun. I wonder who will win the bet. Shravan or Suman?

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: malikakas

Loved the episode! I like how Suman is getting to know Shravan now. Shravan is such a sweetie that he doesn't brag about himself. The writers are doing such a good job slowing bringing them closer. 

Can't wait for next week. Shravan having to impress her grandfather is so fun. I wonder who will win the bet. Shravan or Suman?

Shravan will win the bet I am sure

malikakas thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Shravan will win the bet I am sure

Then Suman will have to listen to the 3 things he says lol. I wonder what he would make her do?๐Ÿ˜†

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Everyone!๐Ÿค—

What are we discussing today?

This content was originally posted by: meenachem

i dont think so either...i mean, you cannot fall in love and separate very quickly lol...the pace is actually decent...less drama involved...

I also feel that so far the supporting actors are getting an arc of their own. the whole conflict of Suman's chacha not being in army and his identity in the house is a good sub plot. The subtle undercurrents are very telling that it is not all roses and peaches in Tiwari household. I like relation Sharvan has with his cousin and his uncle is much different.

This content was originally posted by: malikakas

Exactly. We need to see the depth of love to understand how painful the separation would be. I only worry about Trp issues forcing them to take shortcuts. 

I completely agree, they will make sacrifices for each other, uplift each other in love and because the love was so deep the separation and the emotions post that will be interesting and impactful.