Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

EDKV2-Episode Discussion Thread 1- The Yin and the Yang - Page 4

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Devraj is an opportunist. You mark my words. Lets hope things go well with Suvan

woh toh dikra h kyunki woh deal ke waza se uska dimak karab hora h  waise b lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: meenachem

woh toh dikra h kyunki woh deal ke waza se uska dimak karab hora h  waise b lol

He was really upset when Tiwari said no.

https://youtu.be/vQ6DMgkA8tU

Itna bhi naam nahi hai tumhara ke humare saath baithne se badnaam ho jao

kdramafan1 thumbnail

Scriptwriters look rushed to just fill up the teenage years. They are hell bent on proving indian tv is idiot box.  IF members write far better fanfictions than these employed writers. I think both families have some parallels. I'm assuming a lot here but if trailers are to go by and what we have seen from the introduction of characters, general relationships are defined as

Fathers - the conflict point

Mothers - mediators

Sisters - as cupid

Uncle-Aunt - for comedy and make profound comments once in a while.

Rivals - to induce jealousy and create trouble for main leads.

This content was originally posted by: kdramafan1

Scriptwriters look rushed to just fill up the teenage years. They are hell bent on proving indian tv is idiot box.  IF members write far better fanfictions than these employed writers. I think both families have some parallels. I'm assuming a lot here but if trailers are to go by and what we have seen from the introduction of characters, general relationships are defined as

Fathers - the conflict point

Mothers - mediators

Sisters - as cupid

Uncle-Aunt - for comedy and make profound comments once in a while.

Rivals - to induce jealousy and create trouble for main leads.

The school story is set up for a real story so I do not think they will spend a lot of time on it but it does not look rushed. And do not discount the writers of the show as this is a weekly episode and so far they are doing a pretty good job of not dragging out scenes and sequences and so far everyone has an arc other than main characters which I think is good. 

Lets be respectful of everyone's work.

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 4 years ago
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The school story is set up for a real story so I do not think they will spend a lot of time on it but it does not look rushed. And do not discount the writers of the show as this is a weekly episode and so far they are doing a pretty good job of not dragging out scenes and sequences and so far everyone has an arc other than main characters which I think is good. 

Yeah I don't think its rushed either. It is moving at a good pace where I feel excited to watch the next episode but don't feel they are skipping over anything.

I just watched today's episode. I love that they are finally moving towards friendship. I want the love track to start soon because we need to see a few scenes where they are happy as a couple before the main conflict.

ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shravan is surely spicing things up left, right and centre. Here is hoping that he does not axe his own foot in the process.😉

haha..... so he screwed up again....good good 😉

May they remain so as long as it does not get repetitive 😃 I really like Bunty, Kanchan, Avni scenes...won't mind if they have a little more to contribute to the main story.

By the time they graduate hope they all become friends. It will be a feel good kinda ending for the track

About Devraj...I am on the fence at the moment...will be glad if he remains positive...but makers may want to show something different for the sake of drama

Yet to catch up on this week's epis...looking forward to the wknd

This content was originally posted by: malikakas

Yeah I don't think its rushed either. It is moving at a good pace where I feel excited to watch the next episode but don't feel they are skipping over anything.

I just watched today's episode. I love that they are finally moving towards friendship. I want the love track to start soon because we need to see a few scenes where they are happy as a couple before the main conflict.

They are not dragging this and not being way too overdramatic about it. I do feel that something is missing just can not put my finger on it. 

I am also waiting to see how love blossoms. I think they will eventually be two people who will live for each other but not be with each other due the MU.

This content was originally posted by: ammil

haha..... so he screwed up again....good good 😉

May they remain so as long as it does not get repetitive 😃 I really like Bunty, Kanchan, Avni scenes...won't mind if they have a little more to contribute to the main story.

By the time they graduate hope they all become friends. It will be a feel good kinda ending for the track

About Devraj...I am on the fence at the moment...will be glad if he remains positive...but makers may want to show something different for the sake of drama

Yet to catch up on this week's epis...looking forward to the wknd

They are on a date together lets see where it takes us. The conflict is the father's. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: malikakas

i dont think so either...i mean, you cannot fall in love and separate very quickly lol...the pace is actually decent...less drama involved...