EDKV2-Episode Discussion Thread 1- The Yin and the Yang - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by ruchi3179

This friendship & the upcoming business deal  will form the basis of the big misunderstanding & break up of them in my opinion.T hats why this track is being shown.Also i feel that Sumans father will have to bear the blame of some corrupt practices which even Shravan's father will also not know.May be she will blame him too which eventually will lead to separation & may be they will meet again in some army mission.

I just have a bad feeling as far as Devraj is concerned. He is not in it for friendship. I find him more of an opportunist than honest. I really want the post separation track to start, those were the promos that hooked me in as it was so fresh to see on ITV.

Originally posted by aftermath..

@Eternized Blues: Oh it was part of the promos they shot. I never saw this one around. Anyway i do enjoy the youth track right now...they need a good build up. They are so adorable,i was not positive initially about the actors but after the first episode,i was already looking forward for more.

I agree about the build up, I just hope that they do not drag this cos then it will look repeated. I also agree that for newcomers Mohit and Kankia are very good. I am mainly interested in the track post leap. Lets see where they take us.

PS:Amnu/Blues is fine. What do I call you?

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 4 years ago

Shravan is surely spicing things up left, right and centre. Here is hoping that he does not axe his own foot in the process.😉

Originally posted by malikakas

The episode today was adorable.  The scene on the bike was hilarious. She was clearly annoyed he didn't want to impress her. I loved that Shravan came to apologize though. Can't wait for Shravan and Suman to work on their chemistry in the next episode!

I think they already are putting their prejudices aside where the other one is concerned. 

Originally posted by aftermath..

Oh Hi. Are you Meena from my gallery? You changed your username?

yes dear...yeah i changed my UN 

Originally posted by Eternized_Blues

I think that friendship is basically set up for failure. contrary to popular belief, I think devraj is already over this friendship when colonel said no the first time. they way she sped past suman and kanchan in his car was a very telling sign that his ego is fragile. I really have my doubts about Devraj.

yeah devraj definitely will do anything for the deal..im glad the colonel has the right to reject if the samples are bad for the army 

Originally posted by Eternized_Blues

For newcomers, they have great chemistry. I think that Shravan will fall for her first because underneath that rough-rebellious exterior is a softie. Suman will hold back her feelings for longer due to her prejudices. I hope they do not drag this school track much. 

Yeah I was ready for the love story to start in the last episode. I was hoping we'd see Shravan console her and they would be friends by now. But alas not to be lol. I am looking forward to the play stuff though, that will be cute. 

Originally posted by meenachem

yeah devraj definitely will do anything for the deal..im glad the colonel has the right to reject if the samples are bad for the army 

Devraj is an opportunist. You mark my words. Lets hope things go well with Suvan

Yeah I was ready for the love story to start in the last episode. I was hoping we'd see Shravan console her and they would be friends by now. But alas not to be lol. I am looking forward to the play stuff though, that will be cute. 

I think the play is going to give the much-needed push. It seems like Suvan are on their first date in the precap. We never had teachers like that.😂

lol, thora drama toh banta h ...itni zaldi pyar kia toh fir puche ke kyu kia ?😆