Sana Sayyad from Divya Drishti pens down a long note after show ends.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Sana Sayyad from Divya Drishti pens down a long note after the show ends

Divya Drishti actress Sana Sayyad shared a series of pictures on her social handle. Along with the pictures she shared her bittersweet feeling as the show comes to an end. Sana is known for her role as Drishti on the show Divya Drishti. As the journey of one year comes to an end Sana thanked the cast and crew of her debut show.

The actress wrote a note for producer, Mukta Dhond. She thanked Mukta for creating the character Drishti as she won many hearts playing the character on the show. 

Sana was paired with actor Advik aka Rakshit Shergill on the show. Drishti and Rakshit had a good chemistry on screen, thus fans created the #Drikshit for their characters Drishti and Rakshit. The duo has received immense fame and love from their fans.

Sana wrote for her co-star: My dearest Adhvik your friendship, love and respect is my biggest reward i got from this show. Thankyou for being the bestest friend, best co-actor. 

Nyra Banerjee played the role of Sana's twin sister, Divya on screen. Actor Mishkat Banerjee was paired with Nyra as Shekhar Shergill.

Sana writes for her on screen sister: it’s safe to say we do sisters like nobody else , because we feel it . Thankyou for being the divya to my drishti. 

Sana went on to thank, director Arshad Khan and says that he is like a father to her. She also wrote a sweet message thanking the DOP’s Hrishikesh Gandhi and Abhishek Gandhi.

The supernatural-themed show, Divya Drishti aired on 23 February 2019 and coincidently the show went off air exactly one year later on 23 February 2020.

Source:https://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/divya-drishti-fame-sana-sayyad-write-a-long-note-as-show-comes-to-an-end/articleshow/74283838.cms

P.S read sana's original instagram post by clicking on the link everyone.this is a summary.