ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 25 Feb 2020 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Mishbir room

mish - we both have fought for our love... lets end this here... i'm not an extrovert like you, i cant cook properly too, i dont know if the people here will love me or not.. i'll be happy with whatever love i get,... 

kuhu - ok i agree but with condition... you wont take my limelight ever.. 

mish - i wont take away your limelight, torch light or nothing..

kuhu - promise.. fine.. i dont know what to advice for SR as even i dont have any idea... the one who hates you hates me too..

mish asks sorry.. 

What bakwaas is this? MISHTI is apologizing to Kuhu? For real? Overnight "normalization" yet again? Utter nonsense. 

Now I don't even know if I want to bother watching this epi. 

Originally posted by AreYaar

What bakwaas is this? MISHTI is apologizing to Kuhu? For real? Overnight "normalization" yet again? Utter nonsense. 

Now I don't even know if I want to bother watching this epi. 

Me too... disappointing

Yaar Aaj atleast thoda MishBir to dikhaate, ek dhang ka scene nahi Mila sr pe, why makers are doing this with us 😒

Vaise abir is real gadhedo 🤣,Hum Sabne Sahi guess kiya tha, mishti is really bold ,nighty and all, fullo ki sej sajana🤣and abir 🤣

Him admiring her first time as husband in their bedroom, haaye 

Ab kal mishbir ke beech mein competition ,I hope thoda bahut romance Dikha de ,ab to thode se hi kaam chalana padega 😆

Aww precap dekh Kar mishti pe sacchi taras aa gaya, sab kuch ek Taraf and khaana banane Nahi aata Aur koi kitchen mein competition karne bhej de, 🤣

saathiya mera song bg...

mish changes her dress.. decorates the bed n sits on it... 

Abir on way to room... self talk what will i say to mish, no shayari as its been too much for today.. he enters room..

parallel 

Mish slept waiting for Abir.... aiyooo he says a shayari again 🤣

kisses her forehead... finally removed that hideous sherwani...

make mish sleep in his lap... 🤣 he sleeps in sitting position itself... 

make mish sleep in his lap... 🤣 he sleeps in sitting position itself... 

The scene was so beautiful and soothing yaar..Abir's shayari has my all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ he always considered Mishti as his chaand..today he got his chaand back and she was sleeping in his arms..koi bhi romantic ya sensual scene se zyada I love the soft and gentle mishbir..

Originally posted by MishBirStruck

Yaar Aaj atleast thoda MishBir to dikhaate, ek dhang ka scene nahi Mila sr pe, why makers are doing this with us 😒

Vaise abir is real gadhedo 🤣,Hum Sabne Sahi guess kiya tha, mishti is really bold ,nighty and all, fullo ki sej sajana🤣and abir 🤣

Him admiring her first time as husband in their bedroom, haaye 

Ab kal mishbir ke beech mein competition ,I hope thoda bahut romance Dikha de ,ab to thode se hi kaam chsmiley36alana padega 

Aww precap dekh Kar mishti pe sacchi taras aa gaya, sab kuch ek Taraf and khaana banane Nahi aata Aur koi kitchen mein competition karne bhej de, 🤣

B: aaj ke baad u have expecatations on romance... i should say u are very optimist...

I: is it really needed kya...?? in this 20202who will pehli rasoi... kuhu ko jhalane ke alawa kuch nahi...

Originally posted by The_incredible

The scene was so beautiful and soothing yaar..Abir's shayari has my all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ he always considered Mishti as his chaand..today he got his chaand back and she was sleeping in his arms..koi bhi romantic ya sensual scene se zyada I love the soft and gentle mishbir..

I just saw a gif of him kissing her head! It was so beautiful❤️ Just can’t wait to see that scene and hear his shaayari❤️

make mish sleep in his lap... 🤣 he sleeps in sitting position itself..

B: this is awesome but not satisfied...atleast teek se hug kar soya hota...