Whom did you find prettier in their prime? - Page 2

Poll

Whom did you find prettier in their prime?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

madhuri's mannerisms, ada, voice, laughter, humility, grace, rhythm everything just made her prettier than most.  she was beautiful skinny(dil), average(hahk), overweight(prem Granth) , any which way.  and her beauty in her songs have stood the test of time.  she was pretty in every movie

Juhi looked gorgeous in her prime in Darr, hum hain rahi pyaar ke, manisha in ek ladki ko dekha but neither had what madhuri did in so many movies.

Originally posted by: nonam

madhuri's mannerisms, ada, voice, laughter, humility, grace, rhythm everything just made her prettier than most.  she was beautiful skinny(dil), average(hahk), overweight(prem Granth) , any which way.  and her beauty in her songs have stood the test of time.  she was pretty in every movie

Juhi looked gorgeous in her prime in Darr, hum hain rahi pyaar ke, manisha in ek ladki ko dekha but neither had what madhuri did in so many movies.

So true, and beautifully described. 👍🏼

Madhuri is altogether on another level

She is for me the utmost balanced soul & balanced energy, that makes her so much into rhythm.

Its not about facial features as such, but the magnetic charismatic aura that Madhuri possesses, which no other one has.

(Madhuri got very beautiful features as well, besides the magical aura).

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Last post dekh kar, gotta give it to Sonali. 

But she's not on the list, so Juhi it is. Then Madhuri. Then Manisha. I never found Manisha attractive TBH. 

Mistyy thumbnail

I always found Manisha very pretty but Madhuri and Juhi hold special spot for me. All three are beautiful, and can’t pick one.

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I’ve always found juhi to be the most appealing to me look wise 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Man these ladies were stunning! And naturally stunning women. The gen x all looks like petite girls and clones of one another 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

All the Gen X actresses look like girls and teenagers. These were women. Beautiful Women. Real and Naturally beautiful.

Hard pick but Madhuri. Madhuri has been consistently beautiful and she has maintained that over the years. She overshadowed Alia in the few scenes and dialogues she had in Kalank. Her screen presence and aura is magnificent. She's the only one you can compare to Sridevi. Manisha and Juhi are also gorgeous but Madhuri has a different aura. I remember loving Saajan and Dekha Hai Pehli Baar even though it released years before I was born.

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahi56

My vote goes to Juhi. She still looks beautiful. 

in their prime.

Originally posted by: SaayaOfKaaya

Natural beauty = Manisha.

Personality and spunk = Madhuri.

Girl next door relatable = Juhi.

Madhuri is also a natural beauty by all means

And also girl next door retable as well

She got all the qualities of all actresses

Hence no one can touch her level of beauty & mesmerizing charisma (besides her talent)

joycee19 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

It’s Madhuri > Juhi > Manish for me.