MayRa/ShivJen DT #38 'Mere nazar se dekhogi to khudse tumhe pyar hoga' - Page 120

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Kay

Are we ever going to find out how Rudra saved Rajeev? đŸ¤” have editors cut this scene out đŸ¤”

Makers be like apne dimaag mein hi scene create kar lo.. cz humein khud nahi pata how Rudy boy saved Rajeev..😆

I don’t think editors cut out anything.

Originally posted by Psurapaneni

@Gurmeet 

In the past he had done his share of killing Maya and her unborn child , mostly his brother as well as his father . What else do we need now. In the post marriage episodes he scared and tortured Manvi . He kissed his sons GF to prove her gold digger. We know what kind of person he can be so we don’t want to see his real villainous deeds. 

Okay let me try to be articulate here.. so my issue isn’t the extent of his evil. It’s the way the makers deal with it. So past revelations were too rushed and we still don’t know how she lost her brother and father? 

In that way, Maya’s killing appears to be more evil because she had painstakingly done everything to lure and kill an innocent. 

If we are talking about Rudra’s girlfriend, again... that whole track wrapped up in one episode. So if you happened to miss it, then it wouldn’t even matter because Rudra has clearly forgiven him. 

His “real villainous deeds” in the present track involves trying to weaken her but failing spectacularly (the balloon scene specifically).

I don’t want to see him chopping her hair because it looked like a bully resorting to his last tricks to make an impact. I somehow expected more from him from the word get go... 

I badly want to hear Rudra calling MJ Mr.Roy.

Its oddly satisfying😆

But I dont think it will happen very soon🤔

Originally posted by Gurmeet4Drashti

But the fact that he can’t even strike once strategically and had to resort to physically harming her, makes me think that he wouldn’t even be capable of that 🤭

The person who doesnt know anything about love cannot judge the strength of love and depth of their relationship😛

@ Grumeet 

Got it . Agree with u