Dola re dola

Posted: 3 months ago

I bet in future we will get that one dreaded scene between mini and boni.😂

Originally posted by Kaede

I bet in future we will get that one dreaded scene between mini and boni.😂

Yea, maybe a dance too. smiley36 am all up for it. maybe how aniruddh cut out the mini part and just fixes his eyes on his wife. 

sorry, i just tend to bring up everything to the couple at last. smiley37

Also a coincidence, I was revisiting whole Devdas and it's song right now and you posted itsmiley36

Watching Barrister babu made me do so i guess. Saudamini-Aniruddh scenes have always been a bit inspired from SLB's Devdas.

Originally posted by Sujz

Yea, maybe a dance too. smiley36 am all up for it. maybe how aniruddh cut out the mini part and just fixes his eyes on his wife. 

sorry, i just tend to bring up everything to the couple at last. smiley37

Maybe a ballroom dance where ani and Boni are forced to dance together. Aww....that would be 🔥

Originally posted by Sujz

Also a coincidence, I was revisiting whole Devdas and it's song right now and you posted itsmiley36

Watching Barrister babu made me do so i guess. Saudamini-Aniruddh scenes have always been a bit inspired from SLB's Devdas.

Yeah but she is neither paro nor Chandramukhi but komolika.😂

Maybe a ballroom dance where ani and Boni are forced to dance together. Aww....that would be 🔥

hahahah, as much as i would love to see it, i would like to see bondita doing some bengali stuff toosmiley1 see, i love women in bengali outfit, those are extremely aesthetic outfits and jewelleries, i like mini's outfits too, i love little bondi's red outfit in which she is going to appear in the coming episodes (not the wedding one, another). So I would love to see where Bondita is performingsmiley42

And OS ho jaye? Mini-Bondi-Ani and dance, bengali, ballroom (keywords)smiley37  i can try

Yeah but she is neither paro nor Chandramukhi but komolika.😂

exactly!smiley37 the whole bengali set up i meant. not as dangerous as komolika, she is a grey character, she may turn into a villian. this devdasification of ani-mini scenes kinda irritate me

Very much possible 

I so wanted bairy pia song for rudhita but smiley28

Barrister Babu