MayRa ~FF~ Wicked Game of Love and Revenge

Mayra_jenny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Prologue

Maya jaisingh POV

Once upon a time there was a girl who use to live her life in romantic novels and fairytales... Who use to think love is everything and it is purpose of life... But now she is the queen of darkness with heart full of hate and thirsty for revenge.. From that person who took everything from her... Who gave her gift of love only to throw her in arms of darkness... Who showed her dream full of happiness only to break it in million pieces... Just like her heart... Now she is ready to destroy anyone who will come between her and her path of revenge.. No one can stop her ... 

Not even LOVE

Rudra Roy POV

Love was everything for him... Love was sunshine for him in the world of darkness... Love was ray of hope in his hopeless heart... She was everything to him..  But he was only pawn in her games... She played with his heart and broke it cruelly... Now table has been turned... She teached him lesson of pain and agony... Now he will teach her game of revenge... He will give her taste of her own medicine... He will show her real face of hate.No one can stop him....

Not even LOVE..

Two broken heart ready to play Wicked Game of revenge ..

OR LOVE????? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayra_jenny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This my New story ... I hope u all will like it... And please ignore spelling mistakes as English is not my first language..  hope u all are ready for the ride ....

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting plot👏

Waiting for next

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayra_jenny

This my New story ... I hope u all will like it... And please ignore spelling mistakes as English is not my first language..  hope u all are ready for the ride ....

Interesting plot. Excited🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Interesting update... 👏

Waiting for it... Am really excited!!

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

very interesting concept

plz continue

princess369 thumbnail