A Collection of Short stories and One Shots(Mayra)

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello People!

I started writing one shots and short stories on fictional couple Mayra. Every story or one shot is standalone. It may or may not be related to the show. Reply below if I should continue or not.

HAPPY READING!

OS-1.THE MAN OF HER DREAMS

Maya never thought that she will fall in love again,that too with a man she had never seen before.

The girl who believed in love and happily-ever-afters died when she was tortured and left on the road to die by her so-called boyfriend,a famous business tycoon Mrithyunjay roy. Her 21-year old heart fluttered when her boyfriend showered care on her. She believed when he said that he will stick by her side through thick and thin. She was so much in love that she instantly trusted him when he promised to go against his family to be with her. Everything was perfect until Mrithyunjay's ex-wife came back.

The same amount of care,the same amount of  love and the same promises  were passed to his 'Wife' in a second. She was no longer an important part of his life. Though she was heart-broken, she accepted it. She cursed her innocence and decided to move on. That wasn't enough for him.

He decided to kill her so that she would not able to cause any further implications in his future. That was the moment she decided to punish him for his deeds. 

It is often said that the enemy of your enemy is your friend. With the help of a girl who suffered a similar fate like her, she successfully managed to crush his future. The once famous business tycoon is now reduced into a mere paralyzed being. Her revenge was accomplished.

After that, she became so busy in building her career as a writer that she didn't have any time to think about love or marriage. Now she is in love again after 10 years. Though she never met the man,his frequency of thoughts matched with hers. It all started when she answered the fan letter which was written to her by him. In a short span of time,the replies turned into private messages.

They discussed about everything from  coffee to international news. She loved the fact that he made her laugh easily. Noone not even her mother able to do it in the last 10 years. She started reading fairy tales again. She started listening Arjit Singh's songs again.

After 27678 messages, finally she is sitting here in the park waiting for the man. The cold breeze,the warm sunlight and there she was sitting in the middle of green trees. She felt that she was in the page of a fairy tale book in which the princess waits for the prince charming.

"Red dress with a M printed on it,black hair,Fair skin.. Yes,she is the one. I spotted her.",Rudra murmured to himself.

He goes towards the tree where she was sitting without wasting a second. 

"Hi, Are you Maya Jaisingh?", Rudra asked her.

The masculine voice broke her trance of thoughts. When she lifted her head to see him, she was bewildered. It is tough to describe what she was feeling right now. Was it pain? Was it anger? Was it frustration?

Her expressions showed clearly that she was not happy.

"Hey, it's me. White shirt with R printed on it,black pants and black hair. I am Rudra Roy.", He said.

All Maya could see is a 27 year old man who is an exact replica of her evil ex.

Superb beginning. Loved it

Please write more🤗

@Armu4eva

Thank you so much.

I am planning to write more fictional stories depending upon the response😊..

Edited by Bibliophile68 - 4 years ago

Wow, amazing story 👏 The ending is superb.

Awesome👏 

Do write more...

It's really awesome... 👏 👏 👏

Loved it... ❤️

Do write more... 

Interesting os😊

The ending was interesting

Waiting for next

AWESOME story.

Continue with the OS please👏

amazing starting 

plz continue 

Wow!!! 

What a beginning...loved the cliff hanger too..

27678 messages - what is that all about?