कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 24 Feb - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

This episode had a lot of troll worthy moments. 

Viraj telling his goons that Prerna is their bhabhi.🤣 That was probably the best part of the episode.😆

A behosh Anurag waking up after Mata Rani's chunri gets stuck on his face which all of a sudden gives him enough strength to fight a group of goons until they get behosh themselves!🤣 Are you serious?

How dumb can Prerna be to threaten Viraj with a knife while he had a gun?! She could've easily gotten killed along with her baby but that doesn't matter when your soulmate is more important, right?😵

Viraj deserved a better ending then falling off a cliff!🤔 That was such a lame way to go. Is he really even dead? They just showed him falling mid-air but not landing anywhere. I wonder if he'll ever come back. I just want to see him come back for an episode where he and Bajaj face off. Any excuse to show my two favorite hotties in a scene together.😛 I have to admit, although Namik deserved better than playing Viraj, I will really miss him. His one-liners were funny as hell and he was such a scene stealer.

After months of Anurag not having his memory, he regains his memory after being hit in the head with a rock! That was way too easy and boring!👎🏼 

How can Prerna push out a baby for who knows how many hours while bleeding profusely after being shot? I thought in emergency situations, women always give birth from a C-Section. Asking for CVs to use their brains is too much to ask, it seems.🤔

and goli khane kay baaad bhi prerna ka hosh intact hai 😆

Doc is asking apko kaisa delivery chiye , r u sure iyea normal delivery mai hogi ?

. prerna- ha normal chiye..🤣

seriously ? iyea goli khayi hai .. majak nei 🤣

Originally posted by opsora2090

Doc is asking apko kaisa delivery chiye , r u sure iyea normal delivery mai hogi ?

And Opo the goli was only skin deep without harming the  baby.. ...Bachh gayi 😲. baby also has Mata rani ka protection seriously ..how else can any human being survive the ordeal this  babygirl went through 

Originally posted by Nailah_EjFian

It’s ok Oppo... they are famous in rushing things.. 

They have to start the next kasautii right! Thats why.. 

Thank god Eri wont need to wear that baby thing anymore.. 

Oh yeah Naliah I want to admire Erica's  patli  kamar  once again 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

And Opo the goli was only skin deep without harming the  baby.. ...Bachh gayi 😲. baby also has Mata rani ka protection seriously ..how else can any human being survive the ordeal this  babygirl went through 

Iron baby..

Consummated the very first time itself... 

In a normal and practical situation, Pre should have lost the baby post the first humiliation itself or after all the marathon on Kolkatta street, trips and falls...  Mental stress... But Baby survived all this...  what was that? 13 months pregnancy.... they consummated first week of feb right?

Thank god they didn't break KB's record... 

Originally posted by Nailah_EjFian

Iron baby..

Consummated the very first time itself... 

In a normal and practical situation, Pre should have lost the baby post the first humiliation itself or after all the marathon on Kolkatta street, trips and falls...  Mental stress... But Baby survived all this...  what was that? 13 months pregnancy.... they consummated first week of feb right?

Thank god they didn't break KB's record... 

Marathon pregnancy finally ended... coinciding with 200 AT .. kitne mile  stones ek saath.. am loving this excitement.. even though many fear its temporary .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Marathon pregnancy finally ended... coinciding with 200 AT .. kitne Mike stones ek saath.. am living this excitement.. even though many fear its temporary .

Luckily I am part of the other party and I am finally looking for to the separation... 

Originally posted by Sona_Chandini

This episode had a lot of troll worthy moments. 

Viraj telling his goons that Prerna is their bhabhi.🤣 That was probably the best part of the episode.😆

A behosh Anurag waking up after Mata Rani's chunri gets stuck on his face which all of a sudden gives him enough strength to fight a group of goons until they get behosh themselves!🤣 Are you serious?

How dumb can Prerna be to threaten Viraj with a knife while he had a gun?! She could've easily gotten killed along with her baby but that doesn't matter when your soulmate is more important, right?😵

Viraj deserved a better ending then falling off a cliff!🤔 That was such a lame way to go. Is he really even dead? They just showed him falling mid-air but not landing anywhere. I wonder if he'll ever come back. I just want to see him come back for an episode where he and Bajaj face off. Any excuse to show my two favorite hotties in a scene together.😛 I have to admit, although Namik deserved better than playing Viraj, I will really miss him. His one-liners were funny as hell and he was such a scene stealer.

After months of Anurag not having his memory, he regains his memory after being hit in the head with a rock! That was way too easy and boring!👎🏼 

How can Prerna push out a baby for who knows how many hours while bleeding profusely after being shot? I thought in emergency situations, women always give birth from a C-Section. Asking for CVs to use their brains is too much to ask, it seems.🤔

I want to add a behosh insaan standing upright on his legs.. how???

Originally posted by opsora2090

Goli khake your soulmate is your arms counting on you for saving her and her child's life but you are busy counting who is eating kitne pani puris, pan katha wala hai ya meetha, how many soap bubbles did the lady on the road udaao... who does that?? PK ke gola bhi aisa chamatkar nahi hua hoga m sure😕

Originally posted by Sunn_shine

Goli khake your soulmate is your arms counting on you for saving her and her child's life but you are busy counting who is eating kitne pani puris, pan katha wala hai ya meetha, how many soap bubbles did the lady on the road udaao... who does that?? PK ke gola bhi aisa chamatkar nahi hua hoga m sure😕

That was epic.. iyea pani puri wala scene 🤣

prerna is behosh .. lekin behoshi se pehle she said .. anurag ujhe hospital le jao .. car nei kholing toh anurag rate pe ageye hai .. i just wonder ek goli khayee huye ladki goad mai hai aspas ka log pani puri mai busy ..koi notice kaisa na kia? and anurag was busy in counting pani puri , panwala , meetha pan e.t.c. 🤣

iyea kaunsi divine gola hai bhai .. and the epic scene was .prerna's stubbornness 🤣- normal delivery hi chiye mujhe .. 🤣

her life is in danger .. she got shoot toh bhai iss time jan bachane ke bat karo .. normal / sizer  iyea ka hai bhai 🤣