Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

20 years of Hrithik, Bebo and Abhishek

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

So...it's been 20 years since these three debuted. Whilst Hrithik and Bebo have grown from strength to strength and been game-changers for the industry, Abhishek couldn't quite make it to the same level. He's been generally labeled a 'flop actor' though he's good at his craft. Of course, he still gets movies but he has no box-office pull.

What are your thoughts on them completing 20 years in the industry?

Also, which is your favourite movie of these three(individually)?

Mine:

Abhishek: Guru

Kareena: Jab We Met

Hrithik: Koi Mil Gaya/ Dhoom/ Lakshya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhishek was the worst product of nepotism in the 2000s, he gave 17 flops in a row where he couldn't even act to save his life and still his arrogance was at peak those days. His most hit films are multi starrers and the man made his worst choices back in 2006 where he played second fiddle to both Hrithik and SRk, that in my opinion had killed his career, after that I guess the downfall started. 

Hrithik and Kareena have come a long way, they have a huge fan base and they have aged pretty well too, took care of their physique whereas Abhi was a lazy ass and didn't care how he looked, he should have been more careful about everything but I don't know why did he suddenly gave up, he got married and suddenly after a year or too he started looking worn out and disinterested. 

Kareena and Hrithik are the best products from the industry where Kareena was a start kid and got princess treatment, Hrithik was an insider and didn't get the royal treatment unless he proved it with his stardom. Also I remember there were magazines claiming Hrithik is 'finished' after his back to back flops in 2002 but boy from 2003 what a range he has shown, he took time and did movies which he wanted to and that's what worked in his favor.

Kareena's best film According to me is JWM.

Hrithik's movies which I absolutely love are K3G(for all the actors in the movie), Jodha Akbar, ZNMD, Koi milgaya, Dhoom 2, War, Guzaarish, Agneepath and super 30.  No other actor would have the range of playing such versatile characters onscreen . 

In Abhishek's case I never finished watching any of his solo movies, so I don't have any favorite film of his, I can say Dhoom and Dhoom 2 but John and Hrithik were the lead actors so it's their characters that made these movies more interesting. 

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I never liked HR to begin with and I didn't get the craze about him in my school during his initial years but after D2 and JA, man the guy became my fav. I never liked an actor onscreen and offscreen at the same time. Some were good on screen and had a really off putting personality in real but this guy, I love his off screen personality. At times, he sounds boring bur it's still better than those arrogant BW brats. Jeez, I can go on and on and on. I should stop.

About Kareena, I was never a fan nor I'm now. I think she is good at what she does but I don't find anything exceptional about her. Most of her initial movies have her acting OTT. But yes, she has grown with time. Don't have much to say about her except that at some point of time I used to like watching her IVs for the quirky things she used to say and that too unapologetically. 

Abhishek, well the less said the better. Never liked him. I don't understand when people say that he is a decent actor. There are so many decent actors around but how many are still getting work inspite of giving the number of flops Abhishek has given. Also, I find him below average, at the most mediocre in terms of acting. Imo he is the worst product of nepotism BW has/had who is still enjoying the benefits of nepotism.

Fav movies

HR-JA, D2, ZNMD, War, Guzzarish

Kareena- JWM

Abhishek- none of his solo movies, Dhoom n D2 for the other leads mostly.

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

HR- D2 , K3G and most fav Jodha Akbar β€οΈ Even Super30 is quite good, he is known for his Greek god looks and dance but in Super30 he pulled off a de-glam role very well .

Kareena- JWM , Satyagraha, Golmaal, Aitraaz and ki & Ka.

Abhishek- Bunty and Babli and Dostana....Rest are all multi star movie because I never watched any of his solo lead movies πŸ˜†

Btw all the three were in mpkdh... Which was quite boring πŸ˜΅... And clichΓ©... 

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Their all still around. What else is needed

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Abhishek was the best thing about the movie 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

Abhishek was the best thing about the movie