MayRa ~OS~ BROKEN HEART

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Ohk so my name is mahi and I m new in beyhadh forum and I loved both season of beyhadh but I love Maya and rudra more..... So this is just short story on Maya and rudra.....hope u guysss like it.....

The scene take place in park after rishi's death .....

Rudra POV 

The night was black like my soul... First I lost my love now my life my baby brother rishi ... All because of MJ Roy and his ego... I can't believe he can do this his own child Rishi who used to worship MJ Roy .... The same rishi who fought with me for that egoistic person.... I hate him....tears were flowing from my eyes yet no one was there to wipe my tears or hear my cries of pain..... No one....

Maya POV

I saw rudra crying his heart out in park... But I can't go there to wipe his tear... I can't tell him that I m there for him.... I can't hug him and tell him that everything will be all right because nothing will be same now.... I m carrying guilt of rishi's death ... I can't stop now... I can't come close to rudra because I don't want to be maanvi again.... This is just beginning of MJ Roy's downfall... Because of him I lost my child... Now he will feel the pain which I felt 10 years ago....I m sorry rudra free but I can't love u because the girl who use to love Nd live in fairytale is dead... Now Maya jaisingh only knows darkness Nd revenge....

So this was short I hope u guysss like it.....Thank you.....

2 POV.. .2 broken hearts... will it merge?

Very goood prologue 

Continue soooon