New promo for this week

Posted: 4 years ago

Wait. Did she say Pati Babu ?

And why is Anirudh unconscious ? Is he in the same boat ?

Aur baal vidhwa kyun bane ? This man is disgusting tf.

Edited by adoreyou - 4 years ago

Originally posted by adoreyou

Wait. Did she say Pati Babu ? Yes she did call him pati babu 

And why is Anirudh unconscious ? Is he in the same boat ? Nope in his room I guess!!

Aur baal vidhwa kyun bane ? This man is disgusting tf.  

Maybe munshi Kaka updated information about the scene happened to anirudh father !! 

Whats happening? Why is anirudh unconscious? And anirudh's father is disgusting😕 treating a kid like that, and how is she Baal vidhwa, she is married to anirudh na. Hope anirudh saves her or better she saves herself.

The promo is quite scary but she calling him pati babu was funny😆 maybe because she doesn't know his name

Now what's this? How is she a widow when she married Aniruddh? Her father in law is British supporter so why is he rejecting the only good thing they did in India i.e woman empowerment.

Pati babu 🤣 nice, ye to mini ke zakhmo pe aur namak dalega😈

Edited by Kaede - 4 years ago

Promo is dangerous but Bondita addressing anurudh as pati babu is so cute 

I think Aniruddh went into shock and collapsed. After all it's too much for him to handle, he was dreaming of marrying mini and ended up being a husband / babysitter/ teacher🤣. Frankly speaking, Anirrudh deserves to be worshipped by bondita. He is taking too much for her.

Originally posted by bhshre95

Whats happening? Why is anirudh unconscious? And anirudh's father is disgusting😕 treating a kid like that, and how is she Baal vidhwa, she is married to anirudh na. Hope anirudh saves her or better she saves herself.

The promo is quite scary but she calling him pati babu was funny😆 maybe because she doesn't know his name

Well in that era girl's are not allowed to take her husband's name.

She call him pati babu ❤️