Teju, Shivin and Ada

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 1 months ago

I am rooting this three contestants smiley14

It's been quite long that I have watched KKK smiley17 When Ashish Choudhary was there.. I Watch the whole season fully smiley31 and while Vivian Dsena's season..

Now I am excited for this trio smiley16

Shivin done his 1st task with patience and confidence! I loved the way he shouted  "Jai Shree Ram" at the end of the stunt smiley9 also his cutie Expressions all over the episodesmiley42

(Rudy Boy.. Don't forget that.. Your Dad MJ is already winner of KKK6 smiley2 So you need to prove yourself Man smiley4 smiley36

and Ada, She honestly surprised me.. This Naagin girl did her task like none smiley15 Way to go girl..smiley32

Coming to Teju.. smiley36 She is sooo funny.. The way Rohit tease her everytime making me laugh out smiley37 

While that Singing song with baby Crocodile! She told in between *Shant ho jao*  smiley37 smiley37smiley37

Hope she do her stunts well.. smiley20 and surprise us smiley16

Seems I need to be more attentive to watch both Shivin and Teju's cutie Expressions side by side! Ek Binocular parcel smiley36 smiley36

Edited by MyDriYa - 1 months ago

Yeah I'm watching this season for my Teju and Shivin... Shivin performed his stunt so well. Rudy boy is so cute smiley9

Teju is a classical singer . No surprise that she sang well and her cute antics are treat to watchsmiley42

Heard that she performed all her tasks so well. Can't wait to watch my girl acing the stuntssmiley16

Adaa was too good in the 1st stuntsmiley32

Edited by pranurosid - 1 months ago

Originally posted by pranurosid

Yeah I'm watching this season for my Teju and Shivin... Shivin performed his stunt so well. Rudy boy is so cute smiley9

I never thought Teju will do KKK but she surprised me smiley16

& Yeah! Rudy boy is cutie! He was jumping and laughing while Ada and KT doing their tasks smiley4

Teju is a classical singer . No surprise that she sang well and her cute antics are treat to watchsmiley42

Yes! Esp with baby Crocodile and Spider smiley36

Heard that she performed all her tasks so well. Can't wait to watch my girl acing the stuntssmiley16

Yet we have to witness it.. Excited for today's episode smiley31

Adaa was too good in the 1st stuntsmiley32

I agree! I thought she would get afraid of it but she didn't.. smiley18

Edited by MyDriYa - 1 months ago

I love when they play the song yeh ladki pagal hai pagal hai pagal hai every time she says something. smiley37 I thought she will do kiddish act like Jasmin when first she was turning her hands. I am glad so far she is proving me wrong. 

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

I love when they play the song yeh ladki pagal hai pagal hai pagal hai every time she says something. smiley37 I thought she will do kiddish act like Jasmin when first she was turning her hands. I am glad so far she is proving me wrong. 

smiley37smiley37

Rohit loves to make fun of her and KT too smiley36

No stunts or Tasks for Shivin and Ada! But Teju did her stunts like a Queen smiley16smiley9

Loved her cuteness overload acts and Rohit ji teasing her smiley37

• Page of 1 Go

Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi 10