MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I am rooting this three contestants 

It's been quite long that I have watched KKK πŸ˜› When Ashish Choudhary was there.. I Watch the whole season fully πŸ€— and while Vivian Dsena's season..

Now I am excited for this trio πŸ˜Ž

Shivin done his 1st task with patience and confidence! I loved the way he shouted  "Jai Shree Ram" at the end of the stunt πŸ˜³ also his cutie Expressions all over the episode

(Rudy Boy.. Don't forget that.. Your Dad MJ is already winner of KKK6 πŸ˜‰ So you need to prove yourself Man πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†) 

and Ada, She honestly surprised me.. This Naagin girl did her task like none πŸ˜ˆ Way to go girl..πŸ‘

Coming to Teju.. πŸ˜† She is sooo funny.. The way Rohit tease her everytime making me laugh out πŸ€£ 

While that Singing song with baby Crocodile! She told in between *Shant ho jao*  πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£

Hope she do her stunts well.. πŸ‘πŸΌ and surprise us πŸ˜Ž

Seems I need to be more attentive to watch both Shivin and Teju's cutie Expressions side by side! Ek Binocular parcel smiley36 πŸ˜†

Edited by MyDriYa - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah I'm watching this season for my Teju and Shivin... Shivin performed his stunt so well. Rudy boy is so cute πŸ˜³

Teju is a classical singer . No surprise that she sang well and her cute antics are treat to watch

Heard that she performed all her tasks so well. Can't wait to watch my girl acing the stunts😎

Adaa was too good in the 1st stuntπŸ‘

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Yeah I'm watching this season for my Teju and Shivin... Shivin performed his stunt so well. Rudy boy is so cute πŸ˜³

I never thought Teju will do KKK but she surprised me πŸ˜Ž

& Yeah! Rudy boy is cutie! He was jumping and laughing while Ada and KT doing their tasks πŸ˜ƒ

Teju is a classical singer . No surprise that she sang well and her cute antics are treat to watch

Yes! Esp with baby Crocodile and Spider πŸ˜†

Heard that she performed all her tasks so well. Can't wait to watch my girl acing the stunts😎

Yet we have to witness it.. Excited for today's episode πŸ€—

Adaa was too good in the 1st stuntπŸ‘

I agree! I thought she would get afraid of it but she didn't.. 

Edited by MyDriYa - 4 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I love when they play the song yeh ladki pagal hai pagal hai pagal hai every time she says something. πŸ€£ I thought she will do kiddish act like Jasmin when first she was turning her hands. I am glad so far she is proving me wrong. 

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I love when they play the song yeh ladki pagal hai pagal hai pagal hai every time she says something. πŸ€£ I thought she will do kiddish act like Jasmin when first she was turning her hands. I am glad so far she is proving me wrong. 

🀣🀣

Rohit loves to make fun of her and KT too πŸ˜†

MyDriYa thumbnail

No stunts or Tasks for Shivin and Ada! But Teju did her stunts like a Queen πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜³

Loved her cuteness overload acts and Rohit ji teasing her πŸ€£