New BTS: Roka stopped!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Update

I don’t know how to post links🤔 But there are a few BTS where in they show roka is being stopped. Guneet tells Dr Anurag she cannot go ahead with the roka. Dr A, calls her out in front of everyone and tells her she always hid stuff. Kabhi sach nahi bataya, thats the only thing I expected. Guneet tells him he also hid a lot of things, like he did not tell his mom she is going ro continue to work or that Guneets mom will be staying with her is one of her conditions to marry. Amber is defending Guneet and family. 

Also before all this Guneet does a rehearsal with Amber, as to how she will tell it all to Anurag. She confesses abt NDP. 

Things that stood out, the way there is no defeaning loud music letting us know a big drama is enfolding, grace and dignity that ST lends to Guneets character without getting hysterical or preaching, the small scene where she says sorry to Dr Anurags daughter and hugs her💔( the best moment, one of the reasons I love this show so much)  

The best part is they did not stretch this all the way till marriage!!!!! I was pretty sure they will stretch this till the last minute. Thank You makers! 

Edited by spidie - 4 years ago

Amber tells Guneet, that he is NDP😲😲 Guneet gets angry and hits him with pillow.There are just too many BTS and it pretty much shows the entire things in bits in different BTS! 

Lol! Just shocked at the pace now I don’t know how they will move the story forward! Everything is revealed. 

I want to see the bts. Where, where.

Oh wow, what a pace😲...so many things revealed...pls pls post the links dearies 😛

Originally posted by spidie

Update

I don’t know how to post links🤔 But there are a few BTS where in they show roka is being stopped. Guneet tells Dr Anurag she cannot go ahead with the roka. Dr A, calls her out in front of everyone and tells her she always hid stuff. Kabhi sach nahi bataya, thats the only thing I expected. Guneet tells him he also hid a lot of things, like he did not tell his mom she is going ro continue to work or that Guneets mom will be staying with her is one of her conditions to marry. Amber is defending Guneet and family. 

Also before all this Guneet does a rehearsal with Amber, as to how she will tell it all to Anurag. She confesses abt NDP. 

Things that stood out, the way there is no defeaning loud music letting us know a big drama is enfolding, grace and dignity that ST lends to Guneets character without getting hysterical or preaching, the small scene where she says sorry to Dr Anurags daughter and hugs her💔( the best moment, one of the reasons I love this show so much)  

The best part is they did not stretch this all the way till marriage!!!!! I was pretty sure they will stretch this till the last minute. Thank You makers! 

Just copy and paste the link in your post or add a separate post.