:: Avatar & Signature Shop Chat Club #2 ::

Posted: 4 years ago

Welcome to A/S CC #2!smiley31 

A place to discuss graphics making, life, muse (or the lack of it) and any random topic. Also anyone can request a critic here. All the members can help out by critiquing each others works but please keep in mind that we promote constructive criticism here. We're all here to learn and improve :D

Anyone can jump in, just make sure you follow the IF COC. In short, It briefly states that bashing, name calling and personal attack on other members, indirectly negatively referring to a member will NOT be tolerated. More information, head here  *-ATTN.: Guidelines/ Rules/ Specifications/etc-*

Permission- Koeli <33

P r e v i o u s   C h a t C l u b s 

:: Avatar & Signature Shop Chat Club ::

Edited by Leenaaa - 4 years ago

R U L E S 

1. Criticism and Bashing: India Forums is a platform to allow everyone to express their opinions freely within the COC and respectable limitations. Constructive Criticism is always welcomed. However bashing is not part of constructive criticism. Things can be said in a more civilized manner rather than being brutal.

Please know the difference between bashing and constructive criticism. Constructive Criticism is when a member voices his/her opinions in a civil manner, without using derogatory words and phrases to prove his/her point. He/she is also able to state [without subjugation and with complete objectivity] as to where have they derived their opinion from. Having said that dislike, disagreement or contradiction is not considered bashing.

2. Name Calling: While criticizing something, there are times when members tend to go overboard and use certain derogatory and downright offensive words which shouldn't be used for any celebrity/member/DT member. Please remember that any derogatory references, comparing celeb/member to animal or name calling any person [celeb/member/DT member] is against forum rules, and strict action will be taken against those who indulge in it. That being said, we do allow pet names and jodi names for the celebs, as long as they're not offensive to anyone.

3. Hate speech: India-Forums members are allowed freedom of speech & expression, however please ensure any discrimination, racism or hate speech is not advocated. Refrain from posting any content which might incite/promote hatred towards any member/religion/Nationality/Race or minority communities.

4. Discussing and Mocking Members/Fan Groups: Discussing non CC member/fan group is NOT allowed. Refrain from pointing fingers or taking direct or sarcastic digs at other fan groups . Fans can be passionate towards their favorite celebs, but it does not mean they can be judgmental towards other members/fans. Calling other members/fan groups haters, bashers or "real fans" in a snide manner is also provocative and comes under fandom attack.

Don't say other fan-group/members were mocking us and what you did was in retaliation to that. Your CC will be judged on an individual basis and not relatively. Being part of a CC you are responsible for your own actions and the circumstances are insignificant there. If you have any issue with regards to any member contact the section Dev Team. 

5. Plotting/Planning Against Forum/Members: It has been observed that members use Chat Club to plan how to create ruckus in forum and/or target members. Members giving dare to their friends, challenging them to create problems in any section leading to fan wars/fights thereby disrupting the peace of the section will not be tolerated.

India-Forums grants its members privilege to make a Chat Club. We expect members to utilize it in a right manner and take responsibility for their actions.

6. Profanity and Foul Language: Please refrain from excessive swearing or using profanities by misspelling or letter substitutions to bypass censoring . Do not post lewd or offensive content, or links to any such content. India forums is a family friendly forum and impressionable young minds visit our website.

7. External Forum Issues/Promotion: This is India-Forum.com hence keep external issues out of this forum and do not drag in fights from Facebook/twitter/etc over to this forum. We are not interested in demeaning anyone here neither are we interested in those fan wars so whatever happens on Facebook/twitter or other sites should be dealt there only and not here. It may sound harsh but that's how we operate here.

Do not promote other sites/forums on I-F. You want to share link of the site with your friends you can do it via PM. Any site or blog demeaning the celebrity and link given to the same in the signature or on the forum is NOT allowed. For more information refer-External Content from Social Networking Sites

8. Spamming and Quoting: Do not spam with just emotions/numbers/gibberish to increase post count/pages. However since it is a CC and members don't feel too restricted we would be allowing maximum 20 pages of spam across 150 pages provided rest has some meaningful content or conversation. Do not quote long quotes. You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small.

9. Report Button/Response Time: Please keep in mind that the Moderators are also members like yourself. We would also want to have the time to make posts like yourself and discuss with our friends; and we also have a personal life. Meaning, we cannot be around to babysit the forum 24/7. Please allow a reasonable time frame of 48 hours before creating a hullabaloo and/or escalating the matter to the CMs/GMs. We try to address issues and respond to PMs and Reports as soon as we can get to them, but we request you to grant us some leverage as well. Instead of mass PMing it would appreciated if one person PM's the concerned DT with regards to the issue.

Also read  *-ATTN.: Guidelines/ Rules/ Specifications/etc-*

Edited by Leenaaa - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Gallivanter

With whose/who's permission?

Koeli only I said it earlier xD The wine starts hitting u😆

Originally posted by Leenaaa

Koeli only I said it earlier xD The wine starts hitting u😆

U also seem high 

I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet to go over everything

Edited by Gallivanter - 4 years ago

They say that time's supposed to heal ya but I ain't done much healing 😐

Ur editing rules instead of talking to me 🥴

Originally posted by Gallivanter

Ur editing rules instead of talking to me 🥴

Sorry!!🤣🤣

Bro I'm very much sober. You can take my number video call me for that matter 🤣