Jodha Akbar is still the best Historical period Film(Page 3)

Poll Question :

Jodha Akbar is still the best Historical period Film

Poll Choice Stats
Jodha Akbar
67%
Padmavat
1%
Bajirao mastani
7%
Panipat
1%
Tanhaji
21%
Total Votes : 56
Posted: 3 months ago

Hrithik's best performance 

No votes to padmavatsmiley37

Couldn't agree more. The movie turned out to be so good and a lot of credit goes to JR and Aish. I don't think it would have turned the same way with some other actors in the lead.

Originally posted by -sakeena-

for me yes ..and Akbar is smiley27Image

Gosh, this is drool worthy.smiley43

The best historical fiction, yes. No one can play a royal and a warrior like HR. And queen Ash..smiley27

Originally posted by TeAmo_Messi

The movie was never meant to showcase the wars or battles of Akbar, it was always meant to be the love story of Akbar and Jodha and also the fact that how their interfaith marriage was given the highest honor by him and he wanted to make her the Malika of Hindustan who'll always have a say in his diplomatic decisions and his leadership.

The movie depicts Akbar's whole life and how he changes his personality and his perspective after talking in love. 

Tanhaji was meant to be the battlefield it was and it was good too but I don't think so Tanhaji will have the same pop culture popularity which Jodha Akbar has. The music if Jodha Akbar being classy and mesmerizing helps to love the movie more.

Doesn't mean I have to like what they went for. It was the least interesting option.

Edited by Lulzbolly - 3 months ago

I agree, Jodha Akber is the best historical movie in recent times. Hritik and even Aish acted very well Especially Hritik his Urdu sounded so natural, very few actors in BW can sound natural when speaking other language or slang. 

Even though in many places it was historically not correct.