Diya's pregnancy and Mayas warning

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

The story since last week has got a bit boring since it has gone off track. The love story of Rudra Maya and her sudden possessiveness towards him is hampering progress of story. 

Actually the fight now between MJ and Maya is not for their past issues but over Rudra now. Its like who loves Rudra more? Who cares for Rudra more? Whom will Rudra support in end? Somewhere story has lost track. Its a bit unbelievable that Maya who pushed Rudra into ice cold water and let him stay there till he used reverse psychology could get so obsessive about rudra within a week of marriage. So possessive that she tries to stab ananya because Rudra is said shes leaving Ruan publication. Come on what do you want her to do? stay as business partner with a friend who betrayed her on altar at last moment??? Any sane woman will do much more than ananya may be put a case of fraud and cheating on Rudra. 

Maya is threatening MJ too for hurting Rudra. Maya madam please threaten to destroy him for killing your baby 10 years back first. Maya has totally forgotten why shes come to MJ house. MJ did not purposely hurt Rudra. Rudra is his only child left and a parentwill only one child get so protective as if something happen to him parent cannot bear. MJ may be a bad man a narcisst but he loves Rudra as a son. But her way Maya is behaving always saying "Do not hurt my Rudra" etc actually shows as if MJ is out to kill Rudra not her. Now is that Mayas game plan in end everyone may get to know Maya was only acting as if shes in love with Rudra and betrayed him in last who knows lets wait for the end. I feel either Maya will betray Rudra or Rudra will betray Maya somewhere down the road. Either one of them may change. 

I come to MJ next. He is only one on track in show till now. Have you seen amir has dissapeared. I want him back. Hes one same person in MJ house. MJs only aim is to scare Maya so much she runs off from his Rudras life. But if he hurts Maya Rudra will hurt like on valentines day. Lets see what he does

Diya pregnancy, Diya is pregnant now. Is that real or shes folling MJ or being fooled by someone like Maya. I mean for 30 years Diya never got pregnant staying in same house, but at age 50 plus they want us to believe shes pregnant. I mean MJ must have married after college only, shes Antaras friend and MJs too, so same age as them no. Rudra is atleast 27-30 years old, not a college going kid like Rishi. So iff Diya is same age as antara, 21+27= 48=50 years she must be atleast. Or was antara  achild bride?

Honestly Diya getting pregnant is a bolt from blue for MJ atleast. If Rudra gets to know what shall he do? accept his fathers illegtimate baby? I think so he will bring it up as his child only. Lets see. But this is googly from CVs. MJ does not want baby.  What sort of cruel father is MJ? Hes so loving to Rudra and Rishi. Why he cannot accept the child his baby? Because of his image? Come on at 55-60 what image do you want to potray? Accept the baby your sins may be pardoned. 

Now question is Diya really pregnant? Orrrr lets see 

Edited by myviewprem - 4 years ago