Masand & Ranveer (Youtuber) on Ananya's 'struggle'

Posted: 4 years ago

From 3:28 this Ranveer guy is defending Ananya's 'my parents werent called on kwk' statement and Masand is agreeing . 

What's the justification here? That her parents didn't belong to the most creamy layer among her classmates/ social gang ,so it's a struggle ?? 

https://youtu.be/teWVVM4ttm0

Ananya was taking a dig at Suhana

& rightly so

Some one who grabbed a popular magazine title cover, without even entering into showbiz at all

Rajeev made some amazing points

Rajeev at that time dint support her or was very much part of mocking her bt now kjo has officially adopted her so his chamcha supporting her... 

I dint watch the video n Annie has every right to talk about her struggle n whole mocking was unwanted! 

Originally posted by taniya.91

Rajeev made some amazing points

I agree with the point that everyone's reality differs but not becoming the 'most privileged' in Ananya's social circle can't be termed struggle.

Originally posted by LiveEatLove

I agree with the point that everyone's reality differs but not becoming the 'most privileged' in Ananya's social circle can't be termed struggle.

I guess she was talking more of her day to day life, dynamics around her & within her...peer pressure, degrees of respect related with order of been famous, teenage phase of knots in mind & that limited horizon of that young age...

Why not ??? The world is self involved and only really worries about themselves.  An If your saying Ananya can’t call herself struggler than Even the strugglers in Bollywood are not strugglers. The worlds real strugglers are people who can’t eat or don’t have homes/car. Cause if everyone Ananya has it easy with C list dad. Than even actors with no connections have it easy cause AFAIK they aren’t going on welfare or anything. 

This notion that some people have the rights to complain about their lives and others don’t is ridiculous 

Originally posted by taniya.91

I guess she was talking more of her day to day life, dynamics around her & within her...peer pressure, degrees of respect related with order of been famous, teenage phase of knots in mind & that limited horizon of that young age...

I am putting it on Masand and Ranveer here who were justifying the kwk phrase. Made no sense to me.

I am putting it on Masand and Ranveer here who were justifying the kwk phrase. Made no sense to me.

I think more than justifying, they were actually going into the detailing of something taken outta context & blown a lot out of proportion..

Meme culture should not be taken that seriously ... Its more for funsake, than to genuinely insult someone.

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Why not ??? The world is self involved and only really worries about themselves.  An If your saying Ananya can’t call herself struggler than Even the strugglers in Bollywood are not strugglers. The worlds real strugglers are people who can’t eat or don’t have homes/car. Cause if everyone Ananya has it easy with C list dad. Than even actors with no connections have it easy cause AFAIK they aren’t going on welfare or anything. 

This notion that some people have the rights to complain about their lives and others don’t is ridiculous 

That is not the point of my post ...watch the video - Masand explained nicely how one person's reality is different from another and both is valid. My post is not even about Ananya's words . My post is about Ranveer and Masand's statement that if you are not the most privileged among your peer...it's a struggle.