•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Happy Birthday to our handsome, hottie Gurmeet 🥳❤️.... I wish you all the success, love, health and happiness ...... I was never so much into liking the actors but he proved me wrong.....  The way he Acted or say lived in the character MAAN SINGH KHURANA in Geet is beyond words..... The way he showed his Angry young Man look in it,  the way he expressed all the emotions without any efforts is commendable 👏🤗 I do really Miss him And wanted to see him badly in ITV  😔 ....... He deserved to be where he is deserved! I wish to see him in telly! .... Love u Gurmeet ❤️

Happy birthday Gurmeet Choudhary🥳

Happy birthday To Maan aka Gurmet chudary 

Originally posted by Kuttisri

The way he Acted or say lived in the character MAAN SINGH KHURANA in Geet is beyond words..... The way he showed his Angry young Man look in it,  the way he expressed all the emotions without any efforts is commendable 👏

Yes the way he acted in Geet was Stupendous. I dont know how many times I had watched some of his brilliant episodes of Geet. Directors, makeup man ,dress designer...Everyone was just perfect in the serial. And more over story was not sooo stretched. Even in his films no one has presented him this way.

He should come back to Telly. 

Even today After his next Bollywood announcement.... I am not much hopeful.

Horror movie is not a good choice.🧐🧐