•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

KHKT vs YJHJK: Which should actually come to an end??

Poll Choice
KHKT
YJHJK
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Edited by Sakpika - 3 years ago

I wish your show gets extension but wishing same for other show is not good ..Every show has positive and negative few like kHKT and few like Jinn .. When Marvel shows and Disney movies and Twilight, Harry potter all r super hit series why people watched and make so much money for those movies so they came as 7 r 8 series? Movies r show are meant for entertainment some may be near to reality r some r fantasy shows so some like reality and some may like fantasy! 

Just enjoy your show and we enjoy ours! All the best! Ours is short series only for 3 months and because we got good Trps we got extended just for 3 months so please don't think we got 1 year extension feel bad you guys not getting for your show ..but i really wish And pray you guys get and watch your fav for few more months..

I haven’t watched that show but this show was good before it got an extension. When it was good it had the highest TRP on Starplus and was always in top 10. Then it got extension and everything sucks and I bet your show is better currently than what I am watching.

I have no idea how this works but I hope if indeed your show is ending it ends with a good note because sadly extension does not equate to good show. Ekta has monopoly on Indian telly but even her show Dil hi toh hai was axed by Sony and story ended on cliff hanger and then she brought second season on web.

I hope your show gets good news. Is your show nice? What is it about?

I too hope ur show gets extension. It got good trp.but wishing another show doom to save ur own show is bad