Anirudh will end up with saudamini

Posted: 4 years ago

Hii Guys,

I am new here and liking the new serial barister babu. The lead actors are very good. I am liking their bond but i have read somewhere that Anirudh will end with saudamini only, as bondita will help him only to change society and there is a video in which saudamini said "Anirudh ka sacha pyaar to main hi hoon. Main uska intezar karungi aur bondita mere choti behan jaisi h.

What you guys think.

The era in which this show belongs, as in the 1900s, it isn't easy to leave a woman you have married, because divorce wasn't a thing back then. Similarly, a woman waiting for a man so that he returns to her is bringing upon societal scrutiny where they will judge the girl, that there must be some fault in the girl, that she isn't getting married.

Additionally, from what I have followed of the show, Saudamini is a self-absorbed woman, who does not care too much about people other than herself. If that changes later that would be a different thing. Saudamini at present is too confident of her beauty and thinks that she is the epitome of a model woman of that time. She is always trying to be a tease with Aniruddh, trying to bend him to express his feelings. But before he could even do that, Bondhita came in between. With Bondhita, there are high chances that while mentoring her and see her grow into a young, mature, sensible and strong-willed woman, Aniruddh's own perception about a woman changes

Even though Aniruddh and Bondhita will have a guru-shishya kind of a relationship, we all grow with time. Every second we are evolving as people, so it depends all on Aniruddh, if he still feels the same, that he feels right now for Saudamini. If he only sees a student or a wife in Bondhita. For Saudamini, we have to see whether Aniruddh is her love or some kind of symbol to fan her ego and existing notions about her superiority, which she wants to own to fulfill her dreams. As Bondhita evolves and grows into a mature young woman, will she be able to see her mentor as her husband?

Yaa correct. But as per saudamini video she is ready to wait for Anirudh and she said bondita is like her younger sister but this show is based on bondita and Anirudh relation and title track tere mera rishta also, so i also feel Anirudh and bondita relatioship grows with time and saudamini will feel neglected. It's interesting to see how things will fold.

That I guess actors have to say so to keep the storyline under wraps. I might be wrong also. Saudamini may not feel insecure of a kid, but she may feel insecure of the girl or woman. Let's see how the story goes.

I'm very much confident that anurudh and bondita will be together forever .. Their relationship will see a lot of stages from unknown to mentor to frend to guide to life partners in all sense 

With bondita anurudh will understand the true meaning of love 

Regarding saudamini it would be interesting to see how her character will shape out But for sure she is not the one for anurudh

I don't think they will end up together and they shouldn't😆 i just don't get that true love or childhood sweetheart vibes from ani and mini. They just seem infatuated with each other and saudamini  wants to marry him as she thinks he will take her to London and they will live as sir and mam😆 though there is nothing wrong in wanting that, anirudh doesn't want to live that kind of life. Ani and mini are two very different people wanting very different things from life. And frankly i feel if they spend a little more time together they would have eventually broken up. 

And i think they both will realise this as the serial progresses. 

Originally posted by bhshre95

I don't think they will end up together and they shouldn't😆 i just don't get that true love or childhood sweetheart vibes from ani and mini. They just seem infatuated with each other and saudamini  wants to marry him as she thinks he will take her to London and they will live as sir and mam😆 though there is nothing wrong in wanting that, anirudh doesn't want to live that kind of life. Ani and mini are two very different people wanting very different things from life. And frankly i feel if they spend a little more time together they would have eventually broken up. 

And i think they both will realise this as the serial progresses. 

Mini samjhe ya na samjhe Ani samajh jayega😆

Baaki SSP [e Bharosa hai

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson

Mini samjhe ya na samjhe Ani samajh jayega😆

Baaki SSP [e Bharosa hai

Use samajhna hi padega😆 i don't think audience will ever accept ani and mini end game

Originally posted by bhshre95

Use samajhna hi padega😆 i don't think audience will ever accept ani and mini end game

Nah

No 

Nako

Never

I would have {IDK🤣waise} shipped them agar koi chemistry dikhti

Par nahi chemistry main jo least reactive elements hai na

Unhe ek saath laya hai aisa lagta hai

No reaction only

I think end game is too far and the story keeps changing based on how the viewers are accepting the show. Remember pehredar piya me was not accepted by audience, though it's from the same production. 

Right now, the concentration will be more on how to bring about change in the thinking of society at the era the show is currently running and less on the couple angle. Mini definitely doesn't look to be supporting bondita or treating her as a younger sister, unless she gets some kind of commitment from anirudh. But ya, let's see how the story unfolds.