No episode today?!

Share
Posted: 5 months ago

Hotstar has not uploaded today's episode yetsmiley5smiley24 Is there no telecast today? 

0 Likes this
Posted: 5 months ago

Nopes.dance+ finale today.

Tomorrow episode will be of extra duration.

0 Likes this
Posted: 5 months ago

Yeah there will be no episode today

0 Likes this
Posted: 5 months ago

i watch MCI on local websites and it wasn't uploaded yet so i ran to HS to see if episode is uploaded or not

and it was written there "new episode on 23rd Feb" smiley19 no ep today smiley19

i wait whole week for MCI and they do this smiley19

0 Likes this
Posted: 5 months ago

I know I was surprised. But then I remembered all those ads and promos about Dance+ on Facebook and realized that their grand finale was today. So obviously MC6 got cancelled for today and they'll just show 2 episodes tomorrow.

0 Likes this
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by MasoomaBukhari


i watch MCI on local websites and it wasn't uploaded yet so i ran to HS to see if episode is uploaded or not

and it was written there "new episode on 23rd Feb" smiley19 no ep today smiley19

i wait whole week for MCI and they do this smiley19

Yeah.. I also look forward to the new episodes.smiley13

1 Likes this
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by Minionite


I know I was surprised. But then I remembered all those ads and promos about Dance+ on Facebook and realized that their grand finale was today. So obviously MC6 got cancelled for today and they'll just show 2 episodes tomorrow.


they will just show 1 episode of Sunday.. not 2

0 Likes this
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by MasoomaBukhari



they will just show 1 episode of Sunday.. not 2


Yeah but I think it's scheduled for 2 hours. Or was I looking at the wrong schedule?

1 Likes this

MasterChef India 6 


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Khai_R_Haagi 8 696 5 months ago TMKOC_MY
Khai_R_Haagi 4 409 5 months ago saf7321
Khai_R_Haagi 2 596 5 months ago Meena_J
Khai_R_Haagi 11 1359 5 months ago Minionite

Topic Info

11 Replies 794Views

Topic started by -Dracarys-

Last replied by Meena_J

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP