Agreeeeed and burn for that director. 

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Unprofessional Ali ðŸ˜³

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Who owns the right to MR. India ? This is probably one of the few things where I agree with Sonam. It’s disrespectful that they are remaking without even informing the ones who were originally involved with it .

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 4 years ago
Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Firstly it's not a remake. It is a spine-off series, No doubt anil and shekhar were part of it but boney is producing new me India as well. Rights producer ke pass honge toh actor director se puchne ka sawaal hi nahi aata. Casting confirm nahi hai, script ready nahinhai bas ek formal announcement hua hai isme actor ki beti ko offend hone ki koi jaroorat nahi hai. 

https://twitter.com/ZeeStudios_/status/1229384218523901952?s=20

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I understand she's upset. Mr. India is one of my favorite movies and I don't want to see a remake of it either. But what the eff is Sonam talking about? Nobody needs to consult Anil Kapoor or Shekhar Kapoor about it because they don't own the rights to the film. 

Zee Studios must have gotten the rights from Boney Kapoor who was the producer. This sounds like a family problem. It seems like Boney didn't tell Anil what he was up to.

The only other possibility is that Boney had sold the rights long ago. It's possible because he has had monetary problems in the past so maybe he sold some of his old films. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Boney kapoor didn’t know about this ?

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow is she criticising Boney that too publically? Kapoor khandan mein daraar ðŸ˜²

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I think Boney is also not aware of the project. Otherwise Sonam would never post about it this way.

Hope it gets shelved.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Peeing moon is shitting n peeing wid their exclusives off late so I don't trust them ....but This interesting if true 

https://twitter.com/ranveercafe69/status/1230414394720276480?s=20